Juan Mata

Severinb

@Stingray, for crying out loud, stop bombarding the place with those gifs... :rant:

He didn't start it to be fair. And posting a gif with Stingray in the thread is pretty much asking for it! :lol:

I love Stingray.

Mainly because he sometimes balances out other people's seriousness! ;)

It's all Barbara's fault.

One should never boob-bomb a thread and expect it not to be derailed.

Naaah. I blame Mata. I mean, how dare he challenges Mourinho's authority?! HOW DARE HE?!! :rant:

He didn't start it to be fair. And posting a gif with Stingray in the thread is pretty much asking for it! :lol:

I love Stingray.

Mainly because he sometimes balances out other people's seriousness! ;)

Who doesn't love Stingray? We all do, don't we...? :ph34r:

hahahahahaha... so we should sell mata so that the press dont bother jose. also if u think we are going to buy a CB and especially an LB in this window then u have another thing coming your way.

o

AM is the least of our concerns cos we have so many options. and thats the only reason we have been able to be as successful as we are. for eg - against tottenham, norwich, cardiff etc where our subs have turned the match on its head.

so u now want torres and etoo to play on the wing but want to sell mata because????????. u still have not given a single reason how it would help us by selling mata along with kdb or even over kdb if only one of them is sold

Keep laughing at yourself... That what you excel in....

I love how you say people are overreacting to Mata behavior, yet you call out Hazard and Oscar for being pathetic (attitude)..Watching with your 240p streams, you sure can see well...

Torres played in the wings multiple times for RDM and Eto played in the wings multiple times for Barca and inter. they both have more pace, physicality and directness than Mata. In addition, they can press better than Mata...

Keep laughing at yourself... That what you excel in....

I love how you say people are overreacting to Mata behavior, yet you call out Hazard and Oscar for being pathetic (attitude)..Watching with your 240p streams, you sure can see well...

Torres played in the wings multiple times for RDM and Eto played in the wings multiple times for Barca and inter. they both have more pace, physicality and directness than Mata. In addition, they can press better than Mata...

your reasoning is so pathetic and laughable, sometimes it confuses if u actually understand ANYTHING at all.

torres played in the wing and etoo has played so they become better than MATA in the AM position. this argument deserves to get a special mention among other stuff. i probably that is the very reason why jose mourinho has said twice in 3 days that he wants mata to stay. i think probably that is why we have 3 different strikers and 6 different AMs. they both have shit all compared to mata when it comes to playing as an AM. hence they are strikers. or do you just think we should sell mata so as to get funds to buy KI. as for hazard, i never once doubted his "attitude". if i am harsh on hazard it cos i expect "greatness out of him", which he is delivering right now. if u think this hazard playing right now was equal to the hazard in say september then there is something wrong in your head. as for oscar, i challenged his attitude towards the end of the last season and was i worng?? he was at best average. he may have been tired by the excessive football but when the stakes are as high as a top 4 finish, u dont care about those things. look at how vital and good oscar has been right now. he has been the heart and soul of the team and if u think he was playing as good as this towards the end of the last season then u what...

again let me stress my point. we are not swansea. we are at this moment fighting for winning the PREMIER LEAGUE, not top 4, not top half of the table. We want to keep players who can help us win the PL as well as perform well in the CL and FA cup. for that we need squad strength. selling mata at this moment with not even half a decent option will be weaking our squad, not strengthing it. playing torres and etoo is not the way forward to win the PL and put up a fight for CL.

selling off mata at this moment solves NOTHING. and why do u want to sell him? cos he waved his hand twice after getting subbed off, or threw a tantrum for 30 seconds. well this seems like a perfectly legit reason to sell our POTY for the last 2 seasons.

also for the last time, tell me exactly how selling mata off STRENGTHENS our squad. dont give me shit like torres and etoo and ba have played on the wings so they can play and rambo can play too on the wings (like we have de rossi, alonso and pirlo as backs up and can afford to play rambo on the wings).

your reasoning is so pathetic and laughable, sometimes it confuses if u actually understand ANYTHING at all.

torres played in the wing and etoo has played so they become better than MATA in the AM position. this argument deserves to get a special mention among other stuff. i probably that is the very reason why jose mourinho has said twice in 3 days that he wants mata to stay. i think probably that is why we have 3 different strikers and 6 different AMs. they both have shit all compared to mata when it comes to playing as an AM. hence they are strikers. or do you just think we should sell mata so as to get funds to buy KI.

Jose said all this so the fans wouldnt turn on him like you....

You know the fool that calls him daddy...

You really cant read between the lines... Mata was never in Jose plan... as mentioned by others, he had ample amount of opportunities, but like for Spain, he was never in Del bosque starting 11 future...

Mata played as a striker for Castilla, but you wouldnt really know that since you dont know much.

Jose said all this so the fans wouldnt turn on him like you....

You know the fool that calls him daddy...

You really cant read between the lines... Mata was never in Jose plan... as mentioned by others, he had ample amount of opportunities, but like for Spain, he was never in Del bosque starting 11 future...

Mata played as a striker for Castilla, but you wouldnt really know that since you dont know much.

i have not turned on him once. mata will go but selling off mata right now makes as much sense as your replies.

mata may not have been in jose's plans but it takes time to phase off a player who has literally been carrying the team for the last 2 seasons.

cech started his career as a striker too, lets play him there cos all we care about is where people played during their formative years not where they have become world class superstars., right? just goes on to show how great your thinking is.

your reasoning is makes 0 sense.

again let me stress my point. we are not swansea. we are at this moment fighting for winning the PREMIER LEAGUE, not top 4, not top half of the table. We want to keep players who can help us win the PL as well as perform well in the CL and FA cup. for that we need squad strength. selling mata at this moment with not even half a decent option will be weaking our squad, not strengthing it. playing torres and etoo is not the way forward to win the PL and put up a fight for CL.

selling off mata at this moment solves NOTHING. and why do u want to sell him? cos he waved his hand twice after getting subbed off, or threw a tantrum for 30 seconds. well this seems like a perfectly legit reason to sell our POTY for the last 2 seasons.

also for the last time, tell me exactly how selling mata off STRENGTHENS our squad. dont give me shit like torres and etoo and ba have played on the wings so they can play and rambo can play too on the wings (like we have de rossi, alonso and pirlo as backs up and can afford to play rambo on the wings). actually tell me how it would make us better.

i have not turned on him once. mata will go but selling off mata right now makes as much sense as your replies.

mata may not have been in jose's plans but it takes time to phase off a player who has literally been carrying the team for the last 2 seasons.

cech started his career as a striker too, lets play him there cos all we care about is where people played during their formative years not where they have become world class superstars., right? just goes on to show how great your thinking is.

also for the last time, tell me exactly how selling mata off STRENGTHENS our squad. dont give me shit like torres and etoo and ba have played on the wings so they can play and rambo can play too on the wings (like we have de rossi, alonso and pirlo as backs up and can afford to play rambo on the wings). actually tell me how it would make us better.

I think the point is that selling Mata know would probably bring in more money than down then road, and that extra cash helps us strengthen the squad.

I think the point is that selling Mata know would probably bring in more money than down then road, and that extra cash helps us strengthen the squad.

again how? selling kdb gets us 25mil (ideally), 20 mil (realistically) and that is right now.

mata would fetch us 25-35mil in the summer and would fectch us about the same right now.

we will be buying guarin in place of him. surely we wont buy a striker like falcao/cavani right now (lewa is already done). so again how does selling mata for even if it is 10mil more right now, help us in improving our squad. sell kdb, get the money, buy a CM. in summer do all the chopping and cutting. think how influential mata must be in the squad and the effect his loss would make. selling mata right now makes no sense.

This guy is funny.

Had Hazard or Oscar done the same thing Mata did, he would of went all out on a witch hunt and called them pathetic and more....

I know mata is your god, but Mata isnt as good as you claim him to be.

This guy is funny.

Had Hazard or Oscar done the same thing Mata did, he would of went all out on a witch hunt and called them pathetic and more....

i might be funny but your continous negligence of my one and only question

tells me exactly what u r. a troll who knows shit all. so once u grow a brain, then reply back.

This guy is funny.

Lol says the guy that who thinks Ki is good enough for Chelsea.

It's all Barbara's fault.

One should never boob-bomb a thread and expect it not to be derailed.

we better talk about boobs than argue about Mata - given how heated the discussion was.

I regret nothing :P

Come on, Jason, everyone has boobs... this is mainly a men forum. Don't be so shy :P

"If he came to me and said he wants to leave, I would say, 'Go to Stamford Bridge and speak with the board.' And while he was on his way there, I'd call the board to say 'Don't let him go!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-way-im-2984658#ixzz2pNViWSbz

:D :D