Juan Mata

Severinb

giphy.gif

well, I guess I was the one to introduce the term in the thread, and I have been very active in the Luiz/Cahill discussion, so I thought I was included in the group of people you meant. I don't regret using the term. Being a fanboy/girl isn't a problem. Being blinded by it is. We all could be subjected to that, I'm sure I've been in the past :P (may still be about Mourinho actually)

For the love of god, woman. If you're going to post a gif of a chick in a bikini then do it right and make sure she doesn't have a size A cup. I'm sure the fellows would agree. :D

Being blinded by fanboying? Who gets to decide who is blinded by it and who isn't, you? What constitutes being blinded by fanboyism? Please tell me so I know. I don't want to blinded by fanboyism.

For the love of god, woman. If you're going to post a gif of a chick in a bikini then do it right and make sure she doesn't have a size A cup. I'm sure the fellows would agree.

Being blinded by fanboying? Who gets to decide who is blinded by it and who isn't, you? What constitutes being blinded by fanboyism? Please tell me so I know. I don't want to blinded by fanboyism.

that's basically my body, so I guess it represents me well opening it :P

Surely I don't. Did I say member X, Y, A are blind fanboys? do I think there are some? Well I do simply because it's statistical, I'm not calling anyone specifically except me on Mourinho.

Both Eto and Torres can play on the wings 4-3-3. In addition, Rambo can play on the wings.....Juan Mata under Jose in the wings is not Juan Mata under Rafa behind Torres..

Doesnt matter what you think about who should be playing more than 1 match a week cause Jose still plays Lampard/Rambo every match possible...

Raising funds in a potentially Mata sale would be beneficial for Jose so the press doesnt bother him every week (similar to KDB) and their less stress within the club..In addition, he can reinvest the funds and purchase a CM, LB and a CB.

If Oscar gets injured, Willian is the next one in line, not Mata. Right now, AM is the position that is the least of our worries, if Mourinho is here long term, why would we keep Mata when we can sell him for high profits (potentially) and obtain players that would flourish under Mourinho...makes no sense, when we have other positions that need to be addressed.

hahahahahaha... so we should sell mata so that the press dont bother jose. also if u think we are going to buy a CB and especially an LB in this window then u have another thing coming your way.

AM is the least of our concerns cos we have so many options. and thats the only reason we have been able to be as successful as we are. for eg - against tottenham, norwich, cardiff etc where our subs have turned the match on its head.

so u now want torres and etoo to play on the wing but want to sell mata because????????. u still have not given a single reason how it would help us by selling mata along with kdb or even over kdb if only one of them is sold.