Juan Mata

Severinb

A future legend (I hope) paying tribute to the biggest legend this club has ever had. :clap:

Probably the best moment of the match was Frank Lampard’s header, his 200 goal as a Blue! It’s amazing! Congratulations
to him, here it is my respect and admiration for a team mate that is a
living legend of our club, and of European football
. 200 times Frank Lampard!I don’t think there are many players with such numbers in England or in Spain.

http://blogs.grada360.com/juanmata/en/2013/03/18/200-veces-frank-lampard/

He may have taken the backseat yestarday with hazard running the show but his elegance on the ball still stood out for me.How did we get him for only 23m i'll never know and LOL at wenger for not paying 18m for him when he had the chance.

We're just lucky to have Emenalo handling our transfers, and not Wenger.

:Goober:

People are comparing us to Barca with Mata, Hazard and Oscar but these guys play like 10 times more direct than Barca. Yeah we like to keep possession but Mata is probably the most direct Spanish player imo, also why I think he doesn't get picked more for Spain as they prefer the tiki-taka which never made sense to me because they have no Messi.

People are comparing us to Barca with Mata, Hazard and Oscar but these guys play like 10 times more direct than Barca. Yeah we like to keep possession but Mata is probably the most direct Spanish player imo, also why I think he doesn't get picked more for Spain as they prefer the tiki-taka which never made sense to me because they have no Messi.

Jesus Navas probably the most direct.

I just read that Mata is the 3rd highest scoring player in our squad - behind Lampard & Terry. Amazing that in a 3rd of the time (I think) he's outscored Torres. Heh. What an odd club we are. Never expected this when he arrived.