Juan Mata

Severinb

His magic once again proved winning against Stoke. Last season he created the winner for Drogba, this year for Ash! His touch and vision are jsut brilliant.

Mata was good today, but...c'mon. That was not a brilliant one, he tried to control the ball and he failed, then the ball went to Cole.

HIs best moment was his assist to Torres, but Torres never scores.

Still 'The' Man

Juan-mata-008.jpg

After this afternoon's 'Man Of The Match' performance. Juan Mata showed all viewers that he still is the man at the Bridge. Chelsea's Player of the Year had a slow start to the season and was outshone by the likes of Eden Hazard and Oscar, but he showed today that he is the one who carries the real creative threat in midfield. He penetrated the Stoke City defense time and time again with his amazing first touch and his brilliant close control. Constantly probing with his movement and laser-guided passing, he created the team's clearest openings for Oscar and Torres, and his flick for Cole's winner was delightful.

Still 'The' Man

Juan-mata-008.jpg

After this afternoon's 'Man Of The Match' performance. Juan Mata showed all viewers that he still is the man at the Bridge. Chelsea's Player of the Year had a slow start to the season and was outshone by the likes of Eden Hazard and Oscar, but he showed today that he is the one who carries the real creative threat in midfield. He penetrated the Stoke City defense time and time again with his amazing first touch and his brilliant close control. Constantly probing with his movement and laser-guided passing, he created the team's clearest openings for Oscar and Torres, and his flick for Cole's winner was delightful.

it is a team game ....we win or lose as a team ... Juan is just one of the eleven ... Important ..YES ... but so are the others .

today my MOM was Cahill...yes he is a defender

Was his flick to Cole deliberate? It looked like a miscontrolled ball to me more than anything.

I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.... afterall it is Mata we're talking about

@Zolayes I understand what your saying but, today Mata looked miles ahead of the likes of Oscar and Hazard. And personally i think that Mata is our best player and our most important

I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.... afterall it is Mata we're talking about

@Zolayes I understand what your saying but, today Mata looked miles ahead of the likes of Oscar and Hazard. And personally i think that Mata is our best player and our most important

be careful or you will be called a FAN GIRL

Was his flick to Cole deliberate? It looked like a miscontrolled ball to me more than anything.

It looked deliberate, he turned around to ashley slowley and calmely, would expect a jiterey and more unexpected reaction for someone who miscontrolled the ball.

If RDM can make Mata, Hazard, and Oscar work and fire on all cylinders we will have a great team on our hand. By work i mean playing to their strengths and hidding their weaknesses.

I think Mata has the best final ball on the team and most creative at that. Hazard on the hand is the most dynamic on the ball, because of his close control and dribbling. Oscar well....simply i think he is the most complete player don't mistake complete with the best player but i think out of the three and i think he has the highest celling.

When they showed his interview on MOTD, he said he guessed someone was going to be behind him so he just back-heeled the ball in that direction, and luckily Ash was there.

Anyway he was immense today, should have had an assist earlier had Torres scored and looked very lively all game.

Also, this is the 2nd straight game against Stoke where he has been directly responsible for swinging the 3 points in our favour - Only one Juanny Cash! :D