Juan Mata

Severinb

Hazard has taken off in such spectacular fashion that critics and fans alike are forgetting about Mata. In my opinion, he has contributed a lot to our every move going forward. Juan and Silva are in the same situation, they've both been used to death. I expect him to be on the scoring/stats sheet as soon as he gets a little break.

Just compare our preseason with our recent games and theres a huge difference on the flow of our attacks. I know pre season isn't as important and all but the difference is huge.

Deserved rest for him, but as far I know Rdm, he will play him in first next game we play.

Anyone knows if this kind of 'burn out' is taking just few (2 or 3) seasons or will Mata always have problems with that?

from what i recall he didn't have a proper break for a few season now, so imagine working hard basically every day and giving everything you have at least 1-2 a week. it can destroy your body.

A Burnout of a player cannot simply be avoided with one rest period. It's a start but that player will need to be rested occasionally throughout the season. We have the capacity to do that now with the depth we have. However having the capacity and actually doing it are two different things.

A Burnout of a player cannot simply be avoided with one rest period. It's a start but that player will need to be rested occasionally throughout the season. We have the capacity to do that now with the depth we have. However having the capacity and actually doing it are two different things.

???

:ph34r:

Hazard, Oscar, Marin, Moses, Sturridge and sometimes Bertrand.

Hazard-Oscar-Ramires

Bertrand-Oscar-Hazard

Hazard-Oscar-Moses

Marin-Hazard-Moses

We have a lot of options in his position.

Still, ramires shouldn't play there anymore, and i think that moses and marin not good as he.

i think that moses and marin not good as he.

Your point? They are good players and more than capable of playing there to give Mata a rest. Same goes for Hazard. I know he has played a crazy amount of consecutive minutes at Lille but an odd rest here and there will do him good.

Still, ramires shouldn't play there anymore, and i think that moses and marin not good as he.

I agree with that, especially about Ramires, but RDM keeps using him there, so he counts as an option.

Marin and Moses are not as good as him, but would be actually perfect in games against lesser teams where we need width and trickery out wide.