Juan Mata

Severinb

Typical topic after one single match. In first games of the season, it was Hazard, now because of a miscontrolled ball that end up as an assist we see this kind of thing. Lets remember that in Juventus' game he missed an incredible chance in front of the goal in a crucial moment of the match.

Imo Mata is a very good player, but Hazard is another kind of player, and Oscar is also better than Mata. So no, Matas is not "The man", and that's a good thing because it shows how we improved our quality.

Typical topic after one single match. In first games of the season, it was Hazard, now because of a miscontrolled ball that end up as an assist we see this kind of thing. Lets remember that in Juventus' game he missed an incredible chance in front of the goal in a crucial moment of the match.

Imo Mata is a very good player, but Hazard is another kind of player, and Oscar is also better than Mata. So no, Matas is not "The man", and that's a good thing because it shows how we improved our quality.

That is very harsh mate.

that was never a miscontrolled ball he very much meant it as a pass(and he even said that in the interview).

Right now i dont know who is the best among the three.Each one of them have contributed to our season .

This is how I see each ones qualities

1. Hazard-passing creativity dribbling
  2. Mata-passing creativity movement
  3. Oscar-first touch shooting pressing(defending)

I believe each one is different for.eg hazard does'nt create space as well as mata .

Mata's movement is the best among the three.

Oscar defends the best and also shoots well.

I think it is ridiculous to say hazard is better than mata or oscar is better than mata or anyone is better than anyone for that matter.

Mata has proven himself for us over a season, hazard and oscar havent but still have time and more importantly ability to do that.

lol. Sounds like someone has a Oscar agenda.

that was never a miscontrolled ball he very much meant it as a pass(and he even said that in the interview).

Right now i dont know who is the best among the three.Each one of them have contributed to our season .

This is how I see each ones qualities

1. Hazard-passing creativity dribbling
  2. Mata-passing creativity movement
  3. Oscar-first touch shooting pressing(defending)

I believe each one is different for.eg hazard does'nt create space as well as mata .

Mata's movement is the best among the three.

Oscar defends the best and also shoots well.

I think it is ridiculous to say hazard is better than mata or oscar is better than mata or anyone is better than anyone for that matter.

Mata has proven himself for us over a season, hazard and oscar havent but still have time and more importantly ability to do that.

Spot on mate. We can't say Oscar is better than Mata and Hazard because of 2 good games, quite oblivious to do that. Regardless how good Oscar has been for Brazil, Mata has been a consistent performer in Europe. Oscar will be a very great player here hopefully, but we don't need the remarks that he is better than Hazard and Mata over 2 Chelsea games.

Spot on mate. We can't say Oscar is better than Mata and Hazard because of 2 good games, quite oblivious to do that. Regardless how good Oscar has been for Brazil, Mata has been a consistent performer in Europe. Oscar will be a very great player here hopefully, but we don't need the remarks that he is better than Hazard and Mata over 2 Chelsea games.

don't wanna start comparing our own players. However, I think Oscar start Wednesday and Mata should play against arsenal. But maybe Oscar should start against arsenal cause of his defensive work rate. We gonna need it against arsenal cause they are on form

Oscar is better than Mata, based in what I saw from noth players in last year.

I always see him running with his head down but I have to admit he can get past any player in the world with his acceleration.

That may be true, but if you start following his games you'll notice it works about between 1/2 to 1/3 of the times he tries at best (and I guess that would be substantially lower in EPL). Other than that, he'll often try to open space to shoot by himself, when passing would be the best choice. So, yeah, he'll make some magical goals but he'll waste a lot of good opportunities too. If he learns to rise his head and find other players in better positions he'll be a far better player.

He used to be a more creative/passing-kind player, but he began being highlighted since he started to make those runs and some wonder goals. It grew on him and now that is pretty much the only thing he tries to do. I believe a good coach could make him a much better player, he has talent for sure. But between him and Oscar, I would choose Oscar everytime, no doubt. Lucas M. was regarded as the second best youth talent, Oscar being the first. Piazon held great promise too, but he was a bit younger than the former, so ppl were still uncertain about him.

Edit: about Mata vs. Hazard vs. Oscar, I wouldn't risk pointing the best one at the moment. But if I had to guess, I'd say Mata or Oscar, Hazard is a very good player, but I don't believe he's gonna be as important as those two to the team.