Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

@Blue_Fox_  What does he mean by "una follia: adesso Conte frequenta ristoranti stellati." Found the word by word translation, but the sentence, as a whole, what's he trying to say?

When Conte coached Juventus he lamented the fact that the leadership was never willing to spend on players(the roof was 20 million euro for each player) and he used the metaphor of luxury restaurant.Example Conte wanted Higuain from Real but the leadership did not want to spend 40 million.Three years later we spent 90 milion for Higuain in a desperate attempt to win the CL in the next two years(before that the best defense in the world is too old).

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

There is too much smoke for there not to be fire here but these flames leave me cold. Not pleased about this at all.

I'm so desperate for this not to happen that I am willing to believe Everton "ITKs" on their forum who say Lukaku will stay and sign a new contract :lol: 

8 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

@Blue_Fox_  What does he mean by "una follia: adesso Conte frequenta ristoranti stellati." Found the word by word translation, but the sentence, as a whole, what's he trying to say?

Too late :) But yes it's a reference to what Conte once said regarding Juve, Champions League ambitions and transfer policy.

Though I'm being left astonished; rumours about Chelsea selling Christensen and buying back Lukaku, you couldn't make this shit up.

This club is so stupid. They seemingly just spend as much money as they can on players they don't need and aren't world class. How about spending that money on a top notch defender? That would pry nearly any defender for any club. Lol this clubs board is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We are stupid. 

I'm not going to expect anything good this season. 

Buy strikers and no defender. Absurdity, I'm done with this transfer window. 

How do you know that we will not sign a defender? If we sign Lukaku that doesn't mean we will not sign a defender.