Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

How do you tell someone how to behave, who is too young, knows it all, as we read about Lukaku?

Is Jose capable of it? I doubt it.

There is no doubt, Lukaku is better than current three Chelsea´s strikers. Could he lead Chelsea next season? Not yet, I feel.

Will he be sold, money used to buy a better striker? It just might happen.

Lukaku's actions were bizarre and disrespectful to the club and the manager. I've never heard of a player demanding a loan transfer in the last few days of the transfer window. In hindsight, we should have rejected it. Knowing Mourinho, he doesn't stand for such stuff. Lukaku might be off.

I don't know just look Kalas, Aké, etc situation. They are young and they won't play this season. That's why you keep your old guard, as backup just in case of but you don't recall people from loan to let them rot on the bench.

KDB, Kalas, Lukaku, and so on, should have been loaned from day 1 if there were no real plan for them this season.

Don't forget that Romelu lost his first chelsea season staying on the bench. He wanted to stay with chelsea and refused a loan.

So this year, i didn't want to repeat that poor experience

His actions in the summer were disrespectful to Mourinho. Don't you agree? Mourinho had promised him a place in the squad

Yet he was not in the squad. And thus had the smart idea to leave for another year to a club where he'd be the main striker. Also, this sort of thing happens a lot.

His actions in the summer were disrespectful to Mourinho. Don't you agree? Mourinho had promised him a place in the squad, but when Eto'o came, he panicked and asked to be transferred. He's still a kid, but that's no way for a Chelsea player to behave.

HAHAHA

Do you really think Lukaku would be loaned out if Mourinho truley wanted him in the squad?

u are crazy

Would be ludicrous to even consider selling Lukaku. As Drogba said himself when he was around the same age he was playing second division football in France IIRC. He has got into double figures in arguably the best league in the world for 2 seasons running at the age of 19/20. Magnificent achievement. Even people who criticise him must take into account that he is only 20. By the time he gets to the age of 23-25 we may have a truly complete striker who might be considered as one of the best forwards around. Mourinh must know that. For the long term future of the club it would be vital to keep him as he has got everything you want in a forward: pace, strength and goals.

There would be no sense in selling our best striker who is only 20 and knows how to find the back of the net and is always improving. Should not even contemplate selling him.

Monaco chase Lukaku, I read today.

According to a report in TMW, Monaco is preparing a 20m raid on him. Lol.

Jose believes the striker lacks the mentality to play for his side, it says.

Perhaps, he does. However, the kid is 20 years old only.

At 20m, Monaco may buy his picture, I feel. I am sure Jose won´t sell him for 20m, if he sells him at all.

If Drogba can be signed as a player-coach, he will mold Lukaku into a top striker, I feel.

Monaco chase Lukaku, I read today.

According to a report in TMW, Monaco is preparing a 20m raid on him. Lol.

Jose believes the striker lacks the mentality to play for his side, it says.

Perhaps, he does. However, the kid is 20 years old only.

At 20m, Monaco may buy his picture, I feel. I am sure Jose won´t sell him for 20m, if he sells him at all.

If Drogba can be signed as a player-coach, he will mold Lukaku into a top striker, I feel.

Well, Im sure you thought Jose would never send him on loan...

I am so bored with reading that we would sell lukaku!!!

I mean why would we sell a 20 year old striker who has a better record than the 3 strikers we have currently (a 33-40 year old etoo, 30 year old torres and 29 year old ba).

We are anyways looking to buy a striker but we ll sell someone who has the potential to be world-class.

Just fuck logic.

Ps- are the people who are saying that lukaku will be sold the same guys who just a year ago were comparing him to kenwyn jones!!!!! LOL.