Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Wouldn't be surprised if he left but I think Romelu is the ideal 2nd choice striker, his impact off the bench is devastating.

but the question is, is he ready to accept only that?

Every time I read his interview he comes off as really arrogant (maybe it's just my feeling and I'm wrong), as if he's one of the very best strikers in the world - when he isn't one of the best even in the league if you ask me.

He feels he's entitled to play Champions League after everything he's done. Pray and tell what is he talking about? what has he ever done that makes him feel that he's earned it? A lot of players play the UCL for their clubs in other countries and they're really bad. I don't think one has to do anything to earn to play UCL, you just have to be at the right place, at the right time; but FFS the boy has done nothing but have a very good season scoring for WBA. I don't know how many goals he has this season for Everton in the EPL, but I'm not impressed (haven't seen many Everton matches, so I'm talking only statistically) but based in all the shit he was saying earlier the season that he'd outscore all Chelsea's strikers, that he's this and he's that, that he's earned UCL, I'd expect a lot more result and for god's sake, a lot less words. He just needs to shut it.

I've never been convinced by him as a footballer, especially one that fits us under Mourinho, but I've always been willing to know him better and then be fair, but I have to say, more often than not I just want to say, 'shut the fuck up, already'. He's making me dislike him in a certain way because of the never-ending amount of shit he spouts. It's the gift that keeps coming with him.

I hope when he's here that he develops into a great player, but I also hope Chelsea never allow a microphone near him either.

Today, lukaku fucked it up. He had a chance to pass the ball for 2 to 1 score for Everton. What did he do? He was selfish & the goons scored later.

Yeah lets start nitpicking on Lukaku. It's exacly what we need.

What you are writing here can be written times 100 about every player on this planet. "What if", "He could of", "He had the chance to".

Lets not turn Lukaku into another case of Sturridge shall we...

Yeah lets start nitpicking on Lukaku. It's exacly what we need.

What you are writing here can be written times 100 about every player on this planet. "What if", "He could of", "He had the chance to".

Lets not turn Lukaku into another case of Sturridge shall we...

Well, let me educate you a bit. What I write here is my opinion of what he had done. If you don´t like it, do not read it!

However, do not tell me what to write here!

Well, let me educate you a bit. What I write here is my opinion of what he had done. If you don´t like it, do not read it!

However, do not tell me what to write here!

You dont have to educate me. Im well aware of the freedom of speach and you are of course entitled to have and post your opinion.

If you think the point of my post was to tell you that you dont have the right to say what you think, then you seriousley should read it again and think about it.

People are so easily offended these days..sigh