Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Another thing I don't get is people on a website completely built on opinions disliking players solely because they give their opinions. Everyone should be able to say whatever the hell he/she wants. Words don't hurt. But that's a completely different matter. :P

Another thing I don't get is people on a website completely built on opinions disliking players solely because they give their opinions. Everyone should be able to say whatever the hell he/she wants. Words don't hurt. But that's a completely different matter. :P

lol

Did you seriously just compared expressing opinions on a forum with a guy talking as part of his job. I wonder what my bosses would think if i spoke publicly everything in my mind... especially if the job description included interviews. Yep, just the same context... and as this is part of his job it's definitely something he should be judged for imo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

and as this is part of his job it's definitely something he should be judged for imo

Honestly speaking, lukaku can come out tomorrow and say "I am coo-coo for cocoa puffs" and it simply would not matter if he can perform well on the pitch.

And so far he has done better than our existing 3.

In 1577 minutes of league action, he has scored 10 goals.

Our strikers have scored 14 goals combined (etoo-7, torres-4 and ba-3) (3 out of those 14 were in the last match though) in 2660 minutes of combined action (etoo-1202, torres-1124, ba-334).

Lukaku scores a goal every 157.7minutes while our stikers score a goal every 190 minutes (which was an EMBARASSING 233.3 minutes before the last match).

So if he can continue to score goals on the pitch, perform and continue his development. I won't give any attention to what he says.

lol

Did you seriously just compared expressing opinions on a forum with a guy talking as part of his job. I wonder what my bosses would think if i spoke publicly everything in my mind... especially if the job description included interviews. Yep, just the same context... and as this is part of his job it's definitely something he should be judged for imo

lol.

We live in a democracy. Either everyone has freedom of speech, or nobody has. This is quite a vital freedom of the society we live in.

His 'boss' on the other hand is free to fire him over it as far as I'm concerned, if he really can't handle his naughty naughty words. I'm sure he'll find another job somewhere in either some sports bar or lets see, basically every other club in the league.

What's next, telling Zlatan to shut up and behave? Football would become quite a boring game indeed.

I've said it before but this guy would be one of the best number 2 strikers in the league, his impact off the bench is absolutely devastating. He's going to be an important player for us in that aspect next season.

could be #1 too. especially if we sign a lesser striker like Anelka in 08

He might be a great player for us in the future, but his selfishness could end up costing us the league this season. Always about him, never about the group.

Bizarre.

Anyway, there's a story in the Mail that he's off in the summer and I can see that happening. Jose letting him go when we needed him was a strange one but maybe he simply doesn't rate him. Maybe he pissed him off when he left.

I just can't help thinking that we would've been much better off with him in the squad this season.

Bizarre.

Anyway, there's a story in the Mail that he's off in the summer and I can see that happening. Jose letting him go when we needed him was a strange one but maybe he simply doesn't rate him. Maybe he pissed him off when he left.

I just can't help thinking that we would've been much better off with him in the squad this season.

Lukaku's actions were bizarre and disrespectful to the club and the manager. I've never heard of a player demanding a loan transfer in the last few days of the transfer window. In hindsight, we should have rejected it. Knowing Mourinho, he doesn't stand for such stuff. Lukaku might be off.

Bizarre.

Unless we're getting someone like Cavani....selling Lukaku makes no sense.

The guy is 20, just needs a year or two to mature.

That makes no sense.

His actions in the summer were disrespectful to Mourinho. Don't you agree? Mourinho had promised him a place in the squad, but when Eto'o came, he panicked and asked to be transferred. He's still a kid, but that's no way for a Chelsea player to behave.

Lukaku's actions were bizarre and disrespectful to the club and the manager. I've never heard of a player demanding a loan transfer in the last few days of the transfer window. In hindsight, we should have rejected it. Knowing Mourinho, he doesn't stand for such stuff. Lukaku might be off.

It's almost like he's a young man who needs a bit of guidance in life. Is Jose incapable of that?

Unless we're getting someone like Cavani....selling Lukaku makes no sense.

The guy is 20, just needs a year or two to mature.

I agree. But he's gone out on loan and scored more goals than our strikers, causing people to question Jose's judgment. I simply think Jose doesn't rate him and I think he'll be gone in the summer. Shame because I really like him.