Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Drogba on Lukaku: "I know I am his idol and we get on well. It is flattering to see that he identifies with me." #CFC (Mirror)

Drogba on Lukaku: "Of course, I have some that he will only acquire with time. He will do big things and it has already started." #CFC

Drogba on Lukaku: "His progression is better than mine. At the age of 19, he was at Chelsea. I was at Le Mans" #CFC (Mirror)

Drogba on Lukaku: "I know I am his idol and we get on well. It is flattering to see that he identifies with me." #CFC (Mirror)

Drogba on Lukaku: "Of course, I have some that he will only acquire with time. He will do big things and it has already started." #CFC

Drogba on Lukaku: "His progression is better than mine. At the age of 19, he was at Chelsea. I was at Le Mans" #CFC (Mirror)

He also said he's tired of the constant comparisons and that Lukaku has qualities he hasn't and vice versa

My question is will he be happy to be the second striker in our team?

If not then another loan next season.

I think that's won't be a problem.

This season he was 4th choice after Torres / Eto'o, Ba He played what 15 min before asking to leave ?

Everton again for 14-15?

I think that would depend if our strikers are staying or not.

It's clear we will sign someone else, a starting one. If we can offload Ba, even Torres, he would be second choice here and won't push for another loan.

But if we can't sell Torres (and even Ba) i can't see him staying here the next season

My question is will he be happy to be the second striker in our team?

If not then another loan next season.

Don't think he will have a problem as no.2. We were looking for a striker all thru the window. Cavani/falcao/rooney. Lukaku woukd have known that he would be no.2.

The more i think about it the more i wouldn't mind someone like Balotelli here. Romelu is a hard worker and that could motivate Mario

Only 2 strikers him and lukaku. Mario has a good first touch and can link up well with others when we are facing a Bus.

Romelu when there are some space.

I think that's won't be a problem.

This season he was 4th choice after Torres / Eto'o, Ba He played what 15 min before asking to leave ?

Lukaku was our 2nd striker this season befire etoo came. He was definitely ahead of ba in the list. It was lukaku who cane on as a sub for tge first 2 pl games and tgw gane against munich to lead our line witg 10men. Not something that woukd happen if a manager dows not have faith in u. Add to that the fact that he was given the responsibility of the ultimatw penakty kick.

As for tge loan. It was a good choice for lukaku. Defo not cos he was 4th choice but cos of limites oppurtunitt