Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

You know what's cool guys? He's the special guest tomorrow in Flanders biggest football talk show called ' Extra Time'.

This should be a very interesting program to watch, although i can image most of you can't understand one single word because of the language barrier

This should be a very interesting program to watch, although i can image most of you can't understand one thing because of the language .

Good thing we have you then. :P

I think Jose is one of the few managers who could work well with Romelu, given our current situation and the possibilty of torres staying. If we had Rafa next season i could see Lukaku rotting on the bench for a lot, but jose will definitely not be afraid to bench torres and demba and play the youngster if he feels like it. If we bring another striker in, and torres and demba are still here then one more season on loan for lukaku would be the way to go. But if we don't bring a striker in or we do but get rid of FT, then i think he can do well here and get lots of game time. After all he wasn't always starting for west brom this season.

Good thing we have you then. :P

Yes, I will try and translate the most important things he says tomorrow. The show runs for 50 minutes per episode and there are the same 5 people for the whole duration.

1 guest which is Romelu and 4 football analysts

17 goals in 32 Premier League matches at the age of 20. Pretty impressive, eh?

Yes, and even more impressively I believe 14 of those were sub appearances and sometimes he was deployed on the right wing of a 4-3-3. All in his first real season of English football, at the age of 19-20.

OptaJoe @OptaJoe

3 - Romelu Lukaku is only the third player in Premier League history to score a hat-trick against Man Utd (+ Bentley & Kuyt). History.

Just to add to this fact, all 3 goals were scored in the 2nd half :o Bring da fridge back to da bridge!!!

one more thing to add - He started the match on the bench

Done well this season with West Brom.Hopefully we manage this one right and doesnt end up being a case of sent on loan after loan then never comes back

The only striker we've had that has done that well on loan was Sturridge. This guy will make it we invested heavily in him because of his performances in the Europa league at 17 years of age. He's someone who we can really mould like we did with Didier and he'll keep improving with time. I read that as soon as he came on against United they were put on the back foot because of his strength and that is what we need upfront !

Enjoyed watching his hatrick on MOTD. My opinion is that he is better than Ba and Torres. He should not be behind any of them. Basically, Lukaku has everything Torres and Ba have but they don't have everything he possesses. Will be a hit next season, can't wait.

---------- Lukaku ----------

Hazard - Mata - Di Maria

----- Oscar -- Capoué ---

We don't need to spend big on a striker, just sign a real world class RW and a great DM and Oscar / KDB as playmaker in the pivot. 45 - 50M £ at most.

Oscar is a beast in tackling and does a hard work, he would fit our pivot perfectly

Ba as Lukaku's replacement and get rid of Torres

That would be a world class counter attacking team!

---------- Lukaku ----------

Hazard - Mata - Di Maria

----- Oscar -- Capoue ---

We don't need to spend big on a striker, just sign a real world class RW and a great DM and Oscar / KDB as playmaker in the pivot. 45 - 50M £ at most.

Oscar is a beast in tackling and does a hard work, he would fit our pivot perfectly

Ba as Lukaku's replacement and get rid of Torres

That would be a world class counter attacking team!

Di Maria would not be a bad option, likewise with Alexis Sanchez.

He has been doing crappy at Barcelona, but I think its basically down to the way Barcelona plays.

He was a beast in Italy, so for the right price I would take him of their books.

Lets see if Mourinho and the board can find a great deal for our RW.