Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Can't see Wilmots changing 'his system' as long as the results are there. He should've tried Lukaku+Benteke in the friendly, but as you said, Wilmots isnt a tactician.

4/1 for qualification? Really? I guess part of that is due to our failure to qualify for any tournament for ages.. Still, 1000euro is a lot of money to lose, for me at least.

4/1 for them not to qualify... So if belgium don't qualify he gets 5k. I assume you lot are quite heavily odds on to qualify.

4/1 for them not to qualify... So if belgium don't qualify he gets 5k. I assume you lot are quite heavily odds on to qualify.

Yea thats what I meant. Those odds say in theory there's a 25% chance we don't qualify. If you take that into account, 1000 euro would be a reckless bet (altough relative, 1000euro might be peanuts for him). Nice paycheck though if he wins. The 'betting' odds are good obviously:p

Just watching that interview now and I'm beaming. He's just such a great guy, a lot like Drogba was. Humble.

I really want this guy to be a success at this club not just because he's a young talent but because I like to see guys like him succeeding, and succeeding at Chelsea. When you listen to how he approaches the game, he's already a role model for the kids in the academy and to see him make it here would surely send the right signals to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QOwLafg4w3k

What a guy! Greatest role model ever, future Chelsea legend.

Our boy is becoming a man. If he continues on this path, someday soon he will be THE Man.

P.S. I also found the lascivious, sometimes adoring, looks that the short-haired blonde bird across the table was shooting him to quite hilarious. A little creepy, but mostly hilarious.

Such a mama's boy :D

Nice to someone have such a determined attitude to do well, and i think that might be the driving point for his career. Future Chelsea legend alright, smash twenty goals next season with WBA, and he'll be ready!

Amazing interview. So humble and mature at such a young age. I really hope this guy reaches all te heights possible. With or without Chelsea. However, I would wear a #9 Lukaku shirt till the colors start to fade.

I remember doubting him so much (but not completely writing him off... but almost) at times last season and during pre-season. Oh how times have changed. Keep working on that 1st-touch boy and you'll have a place in my heart I'm sure.