Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Nice job there @Atholy,! Great interview. Romelu really is a great promising player and very mature person already. Hopefully he becomes a Chelsea legend someday...

All of you are very welcome!

And indeed... Romelu has been the most humble and amazingly mature person for his age (even when he was 16 at Anderlecht)!

He shows great promise and I'm very happy I don't have to right all these messages anymore to try and convince the others from the fact he's really good!

I share your hopes that he will, one day, become a true Chelsea legend!

Important remark: Anderlechts assistant manager was on national television last monday. He also talked about Romelu saying: there really was NO OTHER CLUB Lukaku wanted to go to => This boy has a chelsea heart, just like all of us!!

Wow lukaku really is mature no wonder the west brom fans love him.With an attititude like that a player with not a lot of talent can still become a very good player due to his sheer hard work and determinetion and if you have the talent and physical gifts like lukaku has then i got no doubt in my mind that romelu will become a massive player.I just hope he fulfills his potential at stamford bridge and not somewhere else.

You couldn't want anything more from a modern footballer. He sounds absolutely brilliant in that interview and is exactly the type of player (along with people like Mata) that we need, not just on the pitch but off it too.

I think we have a genuine star here. :dance::dance:

@Atholy :

What a nice article. thanks for sharing this!

Ps: He will eventually be a legend. I am confident!

Haha cheers! I felt more like a translator (without the tons of cash they earn for every sentence they write :D ).

But I thought it's a good thing to share these moments on Belgian Television with the 4 non belgian friends ( :eyebrows: ) in this topic who didn't watch 'De Kruitfabriek' yesterday.

Haha cheers! I felt more like a translator (without the tons of cash they earn for every sentence they write :D ).

But I thought it's a good thing to share these moments on Belgian Television with the 4 non belgian friends ( :eyebrows: ) in this topic who didn't watch 'De Kruitfabriek' yesterday.

+ the one belgian friend that also missed it and was happy with your translation effort :-) Thanks mate!

Thank you Team Belgium on your great insights....

How do you guys predict your national team will do in 2014?

Hard to tell. Certainly have the talent to make it deep into the tournament. The lack of experience will probably get the better of them at some point.

Need to qualify first as well :F

EURO 2016 will be interesting though

Oh and Wilmots, while being an excellent motivator, severy lacks experience and isn't a tactical wonder.

Qualification still needs to happen and it would behoove the NT to avoid a playoff.

If Belgium qualifies they will be a very dangerous side in Brazil as the top players will have 2 more years of maturity.

IF they qualify (which I really think is very possible this time)... I think the Belgian team can get really far in this tournament!

We have been saying that our national squad is soooo talented for many years now. Unfortunately the team played good football ... but the results were lacking.

=> we used to be the better team in almost any game... but in the end we would lose or draw (the friendly game against England is a good example).

This time it seems that the players have matured a lot and are capable of playing attractive football AND reaching a result!!

If we qualify... I predict great things to happen in Brazil. All of our players will have 2 extra years of experience under their belt + reaching the World Cup final stage will give this group such a confidence boost that they might bring some magic!