Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He is really improving with game time and he is going to be some player when he finally pulls on that blue jersey :D

Slightly off topic but to the Belgian posters, If any of you know, how good was his father, Roger and also how good was Musondas father?

Romelu's father was a good striker but not mutch. Musonda was a Midfielder, one of the best. But his son is the best football player i ever seen. A little too small, but what a talent... i'm still crying because he leaved us :cry:

For Lukaku, it s just the begining, he's going to be the best striker you ever see in stamford bridge...

(and sorry for my english :D )

What a signing for the Albion this lad has been. Massive part of whats been a cracking season. His attitude as well as his ability is so great to see, hes going to be a top top player when hes matured a little, hes allready improved massively as the season has progressed. Confident, powerful, great finisher, enthusiastic all ways id describe him.

This is the post match interview by our official site. comes accross as a top lad. If by a miracle we get him for another year i speak on behalf of every Albion fan as we'd be over the moon

Welcome! What do you make of his all round play? How good is he with his back towards goal? And his passing?

Have to give a lot of credit to Clarke for his work with Lukaku. I doubt Lukaku would be having the same level of success with most managers in this league.

Welcome! What do you make of his all round play? How good is he with his back towards goal? And his passing?

Have to give a lot of credit to Clarke for his work with Lukaku. I doubt Lukaku would be having the same level of success with most managers in this league.

Well, this was what SkySports said on their match report:

"Man of the Game - Is there a better forward with back to goal in the Premier League than Romelu Lukaku? The forward has strength, power and pace and was a cut above anything else at only 19 years of age"

I think this loan has been brilliant for lukaku.If he had stayed over here this season i have no doubts that he would have been a shadow of his current self.I think we should just sign a cheap 3rd choice versatile striker like aspas/heung min with ba and lukaku.The thought of lukaku,ramires and hazard on the counter attacks is so frightening.

Well dear freak,

May I ask what does Rafa has to do with Lukaku not being able to play well ?

Lukaku needs regular game time to gain confidence and play well..which he wouldn't get under Rafa..cause Torres is locked in as the #1 striker regardless of his pathetic finishing.

I bet if Chelsea brought back Lukaku in January..Rafa would just keep using his pet Torres for 80 minutes in most games...and then he'd bring on Lukaku for the last 10 minutes...which would seriously impact his development.

Understatement of the year from Gary Lineker: "He (Lukaku) is putting Torres in the shade at the moment".

I'd love to see him back at the Bridge next season, but I have a bad feeling that the club has infinite patience where Torres is concerned.

LOL!!!!Last year's lukaku is better then this torres.The current lukaku is in a completely different league.

Lukaku needs regular game time to gain confidence and play well..which he wouldn't get under Rafa..cause Torres is locked in as the #1 striker regardless of his pathetic finishing.

I bet if Chelsea brought back Lukaku in January..Rafa would just keep using his pet Torres for 80 minutes in most games...and then he'd bring on Lukaku for the last 10 minutes...which would seriously impact his development.

How do you know all that ? Amazing to me. Is BA playing for Rafa ?

He is still very young and can be quite raw at times. Yesterday his all round game was excellent though, although Sunderland have a really poor defence Lukaku REALLY took advantage of that. They didnt show his disallowed goal on motd where the ref pulled the play back and didnt allow and advantage for 1second and Lukaku stroked the ball home in the first half.

Steve Clarke hasnt rushed him in, we play a number of different systems. Him and Long havent played together much we normally go 1 up top and Lukakus starts to goals ratio is quite incredible. (9 goals in 12 starts, 12 goals in total) Still cant get over the fact the lad is 19!?!

The difficult part for him now is how he copes with peoples expectations, next season could be tough for him as people try and work him out.

Romelu has set his sights to become better & fulfill his ambition with West Brom, I read just about every day.

With Ferda struggling for goals it remains a mystery why Chelsea have not recalled Lukaku in January.

Does he feel bitter towards Chelsea for not getting a proper chance last year ?

Of course he wants to get better & claims he has the people around him to help him improve.

I would not be too surprise if he tells Chelsea to get lost in the summer & stay with WB.

What a stupid management do Chelsea have is my question.

Romelu has set his sights to become better & fulfill his ambition with West Brom, I read just about every day.

With Ferda struggling for goals it remains a mystery why Chelsea have not recalled Lukaku in January.

Does he feel bitter towards Chelsea for not getting a proper chance last year ?

Of course he wants to get better & claims he has the people around him to help him improve.

I would not be too surprise if he tells Chelsea to get lost in the summer & stay with WB.

What a stupid management do Chelsea have is my question.

Just read a quote from him saying his relationship with Chelsea is excellent

Thing is, I believe Lukaku will always be part of successful teams. So Chelsea better gives him a chance.

There is just something about him, besides his agility, pace, strong finishing ... he exerts so much positivism and dynamism both off and on the pitch. Very important player to make important for the whole group. Top lad in that sense indeed.