Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

For some reason I thought you were on about Atletico :s ignore me. Poor source but yeah, Real have as much of a chance of signing him as we do.

Skipper, no one refers to Atletico as Madrid. I know it is confusing, but they dont. :D

Now on Lukaku, why not loan him for one more year? I dont see what is the rush and why there is such a wankfest from his last couple performances. Yes he is good, but he wont be used ahead of Torres and Ba or Falcao and Ba. I want to do things right for once in our history. He will be 20 in 2014, he would still play 11-12 seasons in Chelsea. It is better to wait a bit longer and release him in a more mature and better team...

Lets not fuck with this good kid!

Skipper, no one refers to Atletico as Madrid. I know it is confusing, but they dont. :D

Now on Lukaku, why not loan him for one more year? I dont see what is the rush and why there is such a wankfest from his last couple performances. Yes he is good, but he wont be used ahead of Torres and Ba or Falcao and Ba. I want to do things right for once in our history. He will be 20 in 2014, he would still play 11-12 seasons in Chelsea. It is better to wait a bit longer and release him in a more mature and better team...

Lets not fuck with this good kid!

Absolutely agree.

A loan for 1 more year, with an option for recall depending on how the next season pans out.

Can't get that goal out of my head. A 19 year old, completely humiliated Agger, a veteran in the Premier League, got passed him as if he wasn;t there, with a class touch and finish. Such talent runs through him that it is scary once fully unlocked.

Wow .... Lukaku.

Patience is a good thing and with Lukaku it can save us. He is already settling in the EPL nice, shows great stuff and is a (huge) kid!

Best thing is that before his NT game he indicated he is feeling great, but nowhere near the confidence level he had at Anderlecht. Just imagine him getting that up as well... If there ever was a World Class Potential Striker with genuine love for this club, it is him. Get him back and play him I say ! If he gets off on the right foot here as well, awesome!

At the Hawthorns he humiliated Carragher, at Anfield he got the better of Agger, scoring on both occasions. He must absolutely love playing Liverpool :D

He's a Chelsea supporting beast of a man who likes scoring goals against Liverpool.....oh and we already own him. I'd rather go into the new season with him, Ba and one other (possibly Feruz but more likely a guy who can play on the wings too, a bit like Kalou but better) than spunk £40 million on Falcao.

Agger looked like a schoolboy next to Lukaku and he is just 19, 20 this May. If he gets playing time regularly and keeps improving then I think by the time he is 24-25 he can be the new Cavani or even more. Both very physical players with prone eye for goal.

Fuck Falcao, fuck Torres... Lukaku + Ba + someone third and I'll happy...

Lu-ka-ku-ku-ku he's as strong as me and you,

Lu-ka-ku-ku-ku he's not red because he's a blue,

with his left with his right he scores goals from every site,

he's got balls, he's polite and he's Belgium's dynamite.

Lukaku looks like he has lost a lot of weight. He looks more agile, runs better with/without the ball and looks a lot quicker.

One very good thing I've noticed about him playing for West Brom is that he finds good space and then points to exactly where he wants the ball. Last night was just another example of him finding the space then demanding the ball and making up the players mind.

I know it's tempting to want him to come back this summer but look at how much he has improved already. He needs at least another year, if not two more, of constant football to develop. We know he won't get that at Chelsea so let's stop kidding ourselves and do what's right by the player.

Wankfest? Seems it's just Chelsea supporters appreciating a young guy doing well.

You say why not loan him for another year, but what does he get from it? He's shown he's capable of playing at this level and we need a striker. Why spend another £50 million on someone like Falcao when we have so many other needs elsewhere?

And talking about doing things right in our history?? We've neglected giving the youth a chance for the last decade and finally we're in a position where a kid has proven themselves in the Premier League, and we have a need in his position. The right thing to do would be to give him a chance.

But apparently in your mind, the right thing to do is to spend £50 million on a 27 year old striker because we've never done that before. :banghead:

There's a big difference between playing well for WBA or playing well for Chelsea. You can see that he's at his best when WBA switch from defence to offence very fast and when there's lots of space behind the opponents defensive line. He can use his strength and pace in those situations. At Chelsea there won't be that many games that Chelsea can play this kind of couter-attack-football. He still has to improve his game in tight spaces and his one-touch-passes to succeed at Chelsea.

For that reason i would loan him for another season, but to a team that plays a more dominant style of football.