Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I agree with you mate (Ba and Lukaku no. 1 and 2) but how would we off-load Torres if he wasn't part of a swap deal with someone like Falcao. I can't see us selling him the conventional way because he wouldn't get that much return. We might be stuck with him :(

It has got to the point where offloading Torres even for free would be a good thing, it would get him at least partially off the wage bill even if we had to compensate a little. But I do understand what you're saying, Atletico have to be the only club who would be willing to take a gamble on Torres despite the massive wages but maybe not if they still have Falcao. If Falcao is leaving and it wouldn't be for Chelsea, the only sensible options I can see are Real Madrid and Manchester City. City already sold Balotelli and can't see Dzeko surviving the summer there either so they would probably have room for a world class player in their squad. And Real Madrid is... well Real Madrid, most of the time they don't even need the players they buy but they get them anyway because they're available (Modric recently and many of the Galacticos they had before). By the time Falcao is gone, I can see Atletico being interested in getting Torres back, be it on loan or a permanent transfer.

While Falcao at Man City would be very frightening and I would absolutely hate to see him play for one of our PL rivals, I suppose we can't buy a world class player just for the sake of our rival not getting him if it would mean our own plans were fucked. Right now I have no clue what kind of a plan the club has for Lukaku but I will forever curse the clueless Chelsea board if they manage to either destroy Lukaku's development by not even giving him a proper chance or let him go and become a hit somewhere else.

We need more black people in strike force so opponent defenders would get scared of. In few years time would love to see Lukaku go against Vidic. So off-topic but whatever.

And highly offensive. Color of your skin should not matter, at a point Torres use to Terrorize Vidic

Torres is not only hard but downright impossible to move. Who will take on his wages? The only way I can think of is if we loan him out and accept paying 50% of his wages while he's out on loan.

I also love the Ba + Lukaku partnership. Even though he's impressed, Lukaku is still not ready to be first choice but as a super sub off the bench he can def do the job for Chelsea. He can get loads of sub appearances in the league and start all the cup games. If we can't guarantee he will get all those minutes then we should let him out on loan again next season because right now his development is more important than using him as a squad player. Just cause he's impressing I also don't want Chelsea trying to rush him into our squad because he's still very young, spending one more year on loan and building on his already impressive development will pay dividends for the next 10 years.

It has got to the point where offloading Torres even for free would be a good thing, at least it would get him at least partially off the wage bill even if we had to compensate a little. But I do understand what you're saying, Atletico have to be the only club who would be willing to take a gamble on Torres despite the massive wages but maybe not if they still have Falcao. If Falcao is leaving and it wouldn't be for Chelsea, the only sensible options I can see are Real Madrid and Manchester City. City already sold Balotelli and can't see Dzeko surviving the summer there either so they would probably have room for a world class player in their squad. And Real Madrid is... well Real Madrid, most of the time they don't even need the players they buy but they get them anyway because they're available (Modric recently and many of the Galacticos they had before). By the time Falcao is gone, I can see Atletico being interested in getting Torres back, be it on loan or a permanent transfer.

While Falcao at Man City would be very frightening and I would absolutely hate to see him play for one of our PL rivals, I suppose we can't buy a world class player just for the sake of our rival not getting him if it would mean our own plans were fucked. Right now I have no clue what kind of a plan the club has for Lukaku but I will forever curse the clueless Chelsea board if they manage to either destroy Lukaku's development by not even giving him a proper chance or let him go and become a hit somewhere else.

Well thankfully Lukaku's development is actually going well at the moment, the only way to know for sure is during pre-season after this season is over, when we all have our loanee's back. Make a judgement call then if he can play first team football with chelsea. Either way Torres needs to go.

We need more black people in strike force so opponent defenders would get scared of. In few years time would love to see Lukaku go against Vidic. So off-topic but whatever.

??? I am sure most defenders shit themselves when they see messi or ronaldo run at them. Colour should have nothing to do with it. Defenders should be scared of Ba and Lukaku, because of thier size, pace and power, not because they are black.

??? I am sure most defenders shit themselves when they see messi or ronaldo run at them. Colour should have nothing to do with it. Defenders should be scared of Ba and Lukaku, because of thier size, pace and power, not because they are black.

That's what I meant, just didn't include. The power, the size and the pace.

But genetics do and I think that's what Sovieticus was alluding to. We seem to work best with powerful men leading the line and Drogba is the archetype.

His stament of us needing more black players in order to scare the opposition is down right insulting and to defend it is ludacris. Drogba was physically strong and powerful, thats how he terrorized defenders, not because he was black. He was skinny when he arrived and worked on his physic as a target man

His stament of us needing more black players in order to scare the opposition is down right insulting and to defend it is ludacris. Drogba was physically strong and powerful, thats how he terrorized defenders, not because he was black. He was skinny when he arrived and worked on his physic as a target man

And that's what he said when he clarified his original point.

I do agree with the sentiment that a world class striker may not be neccessary.I think Ba,lukaku and aspas can do the job for us next season but we need 2 world class midfielders and offload torres.Tbh if we dont sign anybody next summer and just sell torres i would be satisfied,I know it sounds stupid.

The color of your skin shouldn't matter

but different physical characteristics do .... The West African produce bigger heavier faster athletes and footballers . The East African leaner builds with greater stamina ... It IS NOT RACIST

to recognise these aspects ...

but different physical characteristics do .... The West African produce bigger heavier faster athletes and footballers . The East African leaner builds with greater stamina ... It IS NOT RACIST

to recognise these aspects ...

But to state 'To scare opposition' is racist. Which i think I made that loud and clear and feel i am the only sane person to actually recognize that point.

But to state 'To scare opposition' is racist. Which i think I made that loud and clear and feel i am the only sane person to actually recognize that point.

I think you're the only one who wanted to read that a Chelsea supporter was being racist because it fits your agenda. You've criticised our support in other threads so maybe that's your thing.

Not being funny, but you don't seem to like this club or it's supporters very much.

I can see where you are coming from, in the way it sounds but I am sure he did not mean any racial offence, he just stating that due to a lot of black players physical presence.