Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The kid seems to be performing well on training. Two tweets show that he's really working hard to get in the A-squad and he's staying positive.

Lost 11-6 in 7vs7 in training.. Scored 5goals #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife...
1-1.. We should win this game the game of monday will be important.just did not made the squad today but i'm getting closer
(after fullham game)

It seems that, although his first touch his pretty weak, he can score goals. ;) Even if it's only on training and reserves games. :)

Dissapointed that even without Sturridge & Drogba there still is no place in the starting line-up for Romelu. And then not even getting some minutes at the end of the game (oh wait, he could have played 30seconds when the ball would have gone out!!!). When Will AVB be confident enough to let him play. With the 0-1 at the scoreboard today, timing was perfect. With the 1-1 timing was even better! AVB is so lucky that Lamps could tap in a late winner or I would have been f# pissed.

But let's end positive: hope that there is a place for Lukaku in the team the next weeks. When I've seen Torres' play today, why not putting him in the n°10 spot and let Romelu play in front of him AVB?

Dissapointed that even without Sturridge & Drogba there still is no place in the starting line-up for Romelu. And then not even getting some minutes at the end of the game (oh wait, he could have played 30seconds when the ball would have gone out!!!). When Will AVB be confident enough to let him play. With the 0-1 at the scoreboard today, timing was perfect. With the 1-1 timing was even better! AVB is so lucky that Lamps could tap in a late winner or I would have been f# pissed.

But let's end positive: hope that there is a place for Lukaku in the team the next weeks. When I've seen Torres' play today, why not putting him in the n°10 spot and let Romelu play in front of him AVB?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he will start against Pompey, even if he takes the FA Cup more seriously it will be a great chance for Lukaku to get his bearings on English football with this type of team.

If he does not start I will eat my hand.

I think he'll get a start against Portsmouth - and hopefully he'll get a goal at Stamford Bridge for his troubles! Luka's problem at this moment is he tries too hard when he comes on to impress the manager. He just needs to hold the ball up and get in the box to get on the end of crosses.

He can't, so that would be a false rumour. His situation will be evaluated at the end of the season. Then he might go on loan, but more likely to an English team.

Do you know voetbalkrant.com nic? I think i have to quit reading that rubish site :D

Since we're dealing with football matters, I think/hope UEFA rules in terms of football seasons... And not holiday seasons :)! So Romelu will still be playing at the Bridge in the next months!

Anyways, Lukaku should never to Marseille if he would to be loaned out. Another team in the EPL would be by far the best option!

III. REGISTRATION OF PLAYERS

Article 5 Registration

1. A player must be registered at an association to play for a club

as either a professional or an amateur in accordance with the

provisions of article

2. Only registered players are eligible to

participate in organised football. By the act of registering, a

player agrees to abide by the statutes and regulations of FIFA, the

confederations and the associations.

2. A player may only be registered with one club at a time.

3. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during

one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play

offi cial matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player

moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping

seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to

winter/spring) may be eligible to play in offi cial matches for a third

club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with

his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the

provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the

minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

4. Under all circumstances, due consideration must be given to the

sporting integrity of the competition. In particular, a player may not

play offi cial matches for more than two clubs competing in the same

national championship or cup during the same season, subject to

stricter individual competition regulations of member associations.