Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I feel sorry for Lukaku, his career seems to have completely gone stagnant in the last few months. He desperately needs a loan move.

Yep but the worst part is he won't be able to for another six months. Kind of wish we hadn't played him at all so he could have gone somewhere. I'm sure he'd be getting some good playing time at a championship club. But then again he might get a couple of starts when Drogba goes to the ACN

I feel sorry for Lukaku, his career seems to have completely gone stagnant in the last few months. He desperately needs a loan move.

Yeah but at least he remains upbeat and positive, unlike some other squad members who cry to the media.

Yeah but at least he remains upbeat and positive, unlike some other squad members who cry to the media.

He has a chelsea heart my friend! The only difference between him and the 42.000 in the stand is that Romelu has privileged seating :P.

I predict a break through in 2012. Starting with some subs in the next weeks... then a goal(or two, three... :) ) => Lukaku is launched!

He has a chelsea heart my friend! The only difference between him and the 42.000 in the stand is that Romelu has privileged seating :P.

:lol: lucky bugger!

It's good to have such a real fan in our squad though, means his loyalty will always remain and even when times are down he'll give it his all.

Yes, but loyalty does nott mean quality. I still take my stand that we have payed £18 million ppounds for a reserve player and someone who may be as only good as Carlton Cole.

That's fair. But quality with loyalty is a good combination to have. I can understand that last part, I hope you're wrong.

Lukaku will come good. I expect him to get more gametime in January especially when we come against teams that seat deep and we want a big man upfront to hold up play. but what i love most his is enthusiasm and love for the club. few players would have been contented to play in chelsea reserves after representing his country. the way he celebrated his goals and other players in the reserve game against arsenal shows someone who is happy to represent the club he loves in whatever capacity. That is something that cannot be bought.

Well I hope I'm bloody wrong. But there is a lot of similaritties with Carlton Cole. Was incredible strong and powerful at 18. Was doing well in the reserves and getting great hype in the media. But when it came to actual first team football he only had strength and now plays in the Championship. So I worry we are doing the smae with Lukaku.

Benching him and starting Torres is utter shit.Torres was payed 50 mill so he has to play,Lukaku needs more chances,he deserves to get at least 15 minutes when Drogba or that tit Torres come's off.I hope Villas Boas has a plan for him,i am still certain a young player will never be given a chance in our club (at least our home grown)

What I find the most annoying is that AVB was meant to bring changes. He was supposed to bring youngsters in and change our football philosophy. I don't blame him for the results as he can't change players attitude but he made fuck of promises about youngsters. We don't have creativity in the midfield, let's throw out of form Lampard or hope for Ramires' pace when this little Joshy, who is capable of staying on his feet versus opponents much stronger than him and also of passing that magic balls up front, is rotting on the bench. When Ashley Cole seems not to have strength to even run after slow balls which are going out, Andre plays him week in week out when we have one of the most promising left backs in England or dare I say in the world. And the last one, when out strikers are dire shit and we depend only on trickery and magic of Daniel & Mata, he plays Drogba who seems to care only in 1 out of 10 matches or Torres who doesn't even require any comment. They're good but how fucking annoying is when we need a POACHER in the box who can finish all these balls from Bosingwa or Cole and all we have is late Lampard or Mata while Lukaku who is mainly known for his finishing and brute strength scores in reserves the way our attackers should in premiership matches.