Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

That is because the type of forward Lukaku is. Lukaku is a powerful striker like Drogba, he is still very young, i think he will be awesome when he gets going. Neymar is a good player but he is not the type of player we need, we need fast out and out wingers and a playmaker. Neymar is a wing/forward and we don't need that, i would rather have Hazard then Neymar because he has more pace and direct dribbling ability like Robben. Brazilian flair players only have 2-3 years then they lose everything, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano, Elano, all these players had very limited amount of time in the top of football. Name one Brazilian player who remained fantastic for more the 3 years ? There is something wrong with Brazilian flair players because they have a very short expiry date.

Lukaku is a rough player. We dont need that kind of thing. The worst signing since Veron.

Lukaku is a rough player. We dont need that kind of thing. The worst signing since Veron.

I don't understand where your basing your judgment from...how many minutes has he played this season for us and how old is he? Do you really expect him to get appearances over the likes of Torres, Drogba, Anelka? TBH I don't even think Neymar would.

There were topics asking who was better. Lots of people saying we should buy Lukaku instead Neymar.

Because Neymar is £40 million worth of overhyped 'talent.' Lukaku has raw potential and has all the attributes to be very successful here, Neymar would be more a risk because Brazilian 'flair' players do not have a great history in the Premier League.

Because Neymar is £40 million worth of overhyped 'talent.' Lukaku has raw potential and has all the attributes to be very successful here, Neymar would be more a risk because Brazilian 'flair' players do not have a great history in the Premier League.

And also neymar has a shite attitude. He'll probably end up causing a lot of problems in the dressing room. In contrast, Romelu is a great guy. He is sensible, grounded and a hard worker.

as a Brazilian you can never see any Argentian player as any good ,,,you are are as blind as Pele...great footballer but blinkered xenophobe

Messi will overtake Pele....

Messi is also more modest ....

Watching him at Barca, I've noticed he quite a nasty temper.

And I distinctly remember Messi kicking the hell out of a sound mic at the CL Final last year. He had just scored a goal and part of his celebration involved an innocent mic being blasted by his foot.

We will never know how good Messi is/was he is playing in a very very well oiled side, Personally i think Fat Ronaldo or Portuguese Ronaldo would rip it apart if they played in that ultra creative side. He has 2 of the best players in history in the art of pass and move behind him and that is fucking huge for an attacking/forward like Messi. Anyway Lukaku is a player who we can develop and i like that !!!!!!!!!!!

For those wanting/expecting a loan in January, it won't happen.

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs.

He's already played for Anderlecht and Chelsea this season. Unless we loan him back to Anderlecht (very unlikely), he's not going anywhere.

For those wanting/expecting a loan in January, it won't happen.

He's already played for Anderlecht and Chelsea this season. Unless we loan him back to Anderlecht (very unlikely), he's not going anywhere.

Isn't that rule for 3 clubs in the same country though? Or have you gotten that from the fifa website?

Ali Dia only played 20 minutes, and that was enough.

Lukaku is not even good enough yet to play in ANY team in Premier League.Thats why he is going to a poor side in Spain.

We paid 18m for a raw player. Thats crazy. I dont expected him to play like Drogba or Torres, but in fez minutes you could see he still plays like an amateur.

As the visionary that I am, I would say its really hard to see him playing a football better than Kalou, at least in next 2 or 3 years.

People in thís forum used to say he was already good and superb, now he is raw and needs time to develop his potential. Just like happened with Kakuta, and it would be the same if Josh was playing in defeats against QPR and Arsenal.