Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

If he really is worth £18 million, then why are we panicing on selling Drogba in Jan. He should be able to prove why he is worth the money. wannt him to succeed becuase like Torres, we paid a fuck load of money and its no good himm being baught just becuase he reminds people about Drogba abit.

He's UNABLE to leave on loan, as he was registered with Anderlecht this season and now also Chelsea. Unless you want to send him back there.

i thought it was the calender year if im not mistaken...so by january he should be able to be loaned out

Just give the lad some time. He is 18! Until yesterday he was watching people he works with now on TV and dreaming about being what he is now. He loves our club and I can guarantee you that he trains like crazy to succeed here and you know what they say, talent is 10% and hard work is 90% in football. He has both.

Anderlect could've simply refused the lesser bid and other clubs would come calling for him and I doubt he would risk turning them down and waiting for us. 18m? I really doubt Roman cares is it 10 or 18...

Scored in friendly match against Ipswich Town. The game ended 2-2. Josh played 90 minutes and assisted Romelu's goal:

McEachran had the vision and delivery to play a ball from his own half over 40 yards into the path of Lukaku's run. The big striker controlled it and then slotted home.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2545574,00.html

Highlights of the reserves game against Aston Villa => Lukaku scores 2 goals.

5 goals in 3 reserves games hopefully give the criticisers an image of his capabilities! Let's all support the lad (instead of writing him off already) and make him a true future blues star :blue scalf: