Milos Krasic

chrismada9

Kakuta to me seems like hes not suited for EPL... but slower pace football-he will defintely excel in it.

Btw Kalou IMO was good in the 08 season...under Grant lol. He was pretty epic on the left flank. but now...

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can bring you a video of torres or kalou that can show you that they are the best players in the world..

Once Torres was really one of the best player in the world. And as far as I have seen, Kakuta's videos are far more exciting than those of Kalou's.

but until now,kakuta played bad at bolton and fulham so....

At Fulham there were many experienced players doing well at the attacking positions especially Duff. So, it was hard to get (/give) a start over them. As for Bolton, the whole team is actually playing bad. I can remember that He played very well and scored a goal against Aston Villa at Villa park.

See report: http://www.rs.goal.c...anderers/report

So far I have seen that his movement was quite impressive as well as his touches. But he did not get the ball as much as he would have liked. He was played only in 6 matches so far with 2 starts. But he did trouble the defenders when he was allowed to play for a longer time (in those 2 starts).

Anyway, he is far better than Malouda and even Kalou . It is always better to give him (/young players) chances around the good players Chelsea have than wasting time using the older players who will leave sooner rather than later.

Lots of Serbian bias in there. The fact is that even Kalou and Malouda the supposed "crap" players of our team, contributed far more to our team last season than Krasic did in his supposedly "amazing" season with Juventus. Please justify 6 goals and six assists in 33 starts. These are stats that midtable wingers would have! And he plays in the notoriously slow Seria A. In comparison, Danny already has 10 goals and Mata, roughly 10 assists, and we arent even halfway into the season. What makes you think that he would get in our team? Or even get minutes?

I agree that spending big money is not necessarily the way forward, but nor is signing below Kalou/Malouda/Anelka level players.

Good buy? No chance. Let's try him on a loan with a buy clause, because with a buy, I fear we are throwing money away.

Your opinion.

Jesus, are we still talking about Kakuta ?

Actually my point was that instead of taking risk with older players let's take risk with our promising youngsters. As a result we started discussing about Kakuta.

Now moving to the context, I do not want Krasic for that reason. He is 27 years of age, untested at EPL, stats and also recent performances do not show that he can be really be that good for us.

So, I am sticking to my point ' if we need to take risk, let's take risk with our Youth'.

Or else Hazard may be....

Aw, cmon, I've written such a long reply and you won't even debate it :(

Haha fair enough.

You missed my point a bit.

Anelka will leave. Kalou and Malouda also soon and most of the Chelsea fans don't have a 1% of faith in them left. That leaves us with just 2 wingers and god help us if Studger or Mata get injured.

We desperately need a man who is fast and who can beat a man and that Milos can certainly do. He would be cheap and not on a high wage. He would try his best every time as he has throughout his career. He is unhappy at Juventus and AVB thinks he can help out the team.

He is also a pure right winger who plays with his right foot and besides Kalou we don't have that.

I trust AVB's eye and I watched Krasic every since he was at Vojvodina.

I agree though, loan would be better, I didn't try to say buying him would be a better move, it was just a figure of speech. We really do not need another out of form player stuck with us for a few years.

But what can you do? We could've brought Vargas, but Napoli got him. He would've been a perfect signing.

As for being biased...I wasn't expect for saying I would be happy if my fellow countryman joined my favorite club. By no means I say that he is a world class player who will win us titles, lead us to glory and blah blah blah...but at the moment I believe we would benefit for having him here.

I can understand your angle. In my original post I said that he is not currently playing his best, but my point is that he has the ability to light the pitch up and that he maybe able to replicate his form of the start of last season here at chelsea. Yes counter-attacking football helped his game, but I do believe he has assets like pace and dribbling abilities that are matched by few and are valuable in any tactical set up.

I am also not entirely convinced that the reason he has not been given enough starts is his form and not some issues with Conti. Reason: Vucinic has hardly been on fire this season and can't finish for his life and yet he is still selected first. Even after Vucinic got injured, Estigarribia got a start before him.

As for the video, I was just frustrated how most Juve fans have turned their back on Milos less than a year after we were all hailing him.

I said it before and I will say it again, I wish Krasic could replicate his first half a season with us. Vucinic is crucial to the game we play, he can create for others, shoot with both feet and most importantly is unpredictable. Krasic is far less dynamic, his pace doesn't always work in Italy, he is shut out too easily. Esti has simply shown more than Krasic this season. I just don't think Krasic is the player Chelsea want/need.

I said it before and I will say it again, I wish Krasic could replicate his first half a season with us. Vucinic is crucial to the game we play, he can create for others, shoot with both feet and most importantly is unpredictable. Krasic is far less dynamic, his pace doesn't always work in Italy, he is shut out too easily. Esti has simply shown more than Krasic this season. I just don't think Krasic is the player Chelsea want/need.

What do you think the chances of him coming on loan are?

Haha fair enough.

Anelka will leave. Kalou and Malouda also soon and most of the Chelsea fans don't have a 1% of faith in them left. That leaves us with just 2 wingers and god help us if Studger or Mata get injured.

We desperately need a man who is fast and who can beat a man and that Milos can certainly do. He would be cheap and not on a high wage. He would try his best every time as he has throughout his career. He is unhappy at Juventus and AVB thinks he can help out the team.

He is also a pure right winger who plays with his right foot and besides Kalou we don't have that.

I agree though, loan would be better, I didn't try to say buying him would be a better move, it was just a figure of speech. We really do not need another out of form player stuck with us for a few years.

But what can you do? We could've brought Vargas, but Napoli got him. He would've been a perfect signing.

As for being biased...I wasn't expect for saying I would be happy if my fellow countryman joined my favorite club. By no means I say that he is a world class player who will win us titles, lead us to glory and blah blah blah...but at the moment I believe we would benefit for having him here.

Assuming he functions best as a winger, would this mean that Sturridge is shifter to CF?

Loan would be a good move, but if we can sign someone like Hazard who can play on either wings as well as an second-striker - that kind of versatilite is something we need! We could also McEarhan in a sort of role where he can be played on the left, if AvB doesn't loan him out - but only for the smaller teams. It is far too risky to be playing Danny in the middle when he is excelling so perfectly on the right, of course he needs to work on his team-work a bit, but he has shown glimspes he has potential to be playing there!

Tbh, i don't know much about Krasic - but given the majority of the posts on here, we would be asking too much of him with a full transfer - maybe a loan till the end of the season with an option to buy him if he impresses?

Assuming he functions best as a winger, would this mean that Sturridge is shifter to CF?

That is completely up to AVB, but I would honestly prefer Sturridge to Krasic on the right wing. Drogba will leave soon and Torres' future isn't bright so Sturridge may get a chance there also.

Personally, I would prefer Marc Albrighton to Krasic at the moment if it is meant to be a relatively cheap buy.

Making loan move of Krasic is the best possible way of bringing him to the club if he is really needed for us.............

Haha fair enough.

That exactly what i've been sayin!!! we need someone who can beat a man/ draw double team and a right footer!! finally!!

And i aint sayin this just cause your the moderator

Just tired of having wingers who dribble into the corner flag, square up, and pass the ball 20 yards back, only to have it happen again. Or, the crosses come at the worst times when we're outnumbered in the box or they just sail over the goal line. I say bring him in and let him dribble at defenders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You