Milos Krasic

chrismada9

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A player who can't get into the first team of a Juventus side that finished 7th last season? I don't think I'd want to bring him into a title chasing squad in a MUCH stronger league.

Is the Premier League that much stronger than the Serie A anymore?

I don't really think so, it gets a lot of hype.

Is the Premier League that much stronger than the Serie A anymore?

I don't really think so, it gets a lot of hype.

Personally I think it is, more coverage, more competition, more world class and world renowned players, more support, faster, more physical, more attacking (Italians got the whole defensive stereotype for a reason, look at Mancini's first season with Man City) but again that's just personal perspective but I'm fairly sure its a commonly held belief, but again, just saying bro!

yeah i was only joking mate because of the "title chasing squad" comment

Yeah I slipped up on that one, but none the less we want players for the future and to help challenge for the title in FUTURE seasons, not a bandage to help up stay in the top four, if we can't achieve that with the squad we got then somethings got to give

A player who can't get into the first team of a Juventus side that finished 7th last season? I don't think I'd want to bring him into a title chasing squad in a MUCH stronger league.

What a terribly ignorant way of looking at it, Serie A is a very very balanced league, a very strong league. You rarely see the 6-1 smashings that are more common in the premier league. A much stronger league, you have no idea.

What a terribly ignorant way of looking at it, Serie A is a very very balanced league, a very strong league. You rarely see the 6-1 smashings that are more common in the premier league. A much stronger league, you have no idea.

:lol: it's not 'common', happens once in a blue moon (no pun intended)

EPL > Seria A, Deal with it

:lol: it's not 'common', happens once in a blue moon (no pun intended)

Hence my use of the word 'more'

Epl's top 4 may be better than Serie A's top 4 but overall as a league I believe Serie A is more balanced. I never said Serie A is stronger either, I was simply quoting the genius that labelled EPL as a much stronger league then Serie A

Hence my use of the word 'more'

Epl's top 4 may be better than Serie A's top 4 but overall as a league I believe Serie A is more balanced. I never said Serie A is stronger either, I was simply quoting the genius that labelled EPL as a much stronger league then Serie A

I've watched Serie A matches and i can't name a team thats not completly defensive and far playing at far too slow of a tempo (Napoli being the exception and a bloody good team) , if you want to talk about an unbalanced league look at La Liga, that's where you get your 6-1 thrashings, my point is that Serie A is (with all due respect) boring to watch in my opinion.

I've watched Serie A matches and i can't name a team thats not completly defensive and far playing at far too slow of a tempo (Napoli being the exception and a bloody good team) , if you want to talk about an unbalanced league look at La Liga, that's where you get your 6-1 thrashings, my point is that Serie A is (with all due respect) boring to watch in my opinion.

I know I'm being rude but please stop posting in bold. Mentioned it in another thread but you probably didn't see it. It's quite annoying.

Have you watched Juventus this season? Have you ever watched Palermo play? Bari last year perhaps? Lazio? Roma? Fiorentina? Most teams in Serie A do not play defensive football, of course they do at times park the bus, just as many teams in the Prem do. You have a dated view, a view that is shared by many. Also too many people are on Napoli's dick, they are not invincible, look at where they are sitting Serie A.

La Liga though is a terrible league.

Have you watched Juventus this season? Have you ever watched Palermo play? Bari last year perhaps? Lazio? Roma? Fiorentina? Most teams in Serie A do not play defensive football, of course they do at times park the bus, just as many teams in the Prem do. You have a dated view, a view that is shared by many. Also too many people are on Napoli's dick, they are not invincible, look at where they are sitting Serie A.

La Liga though is a terrible league.

Do you even watch the EPL or Chelsea? or are you hear to ride Juventus's and Seria A's dick? Have you seen Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool?? All TOP teams. We have a solid top 6. Have you seen the incredible scrap at the bottom of the table to avoid relegation? I dare say the relegation battle in he EPL is the worlds toughest, Deadliest and most entertaining in the world. Have you seen Dangerous teams like Stoke, Aston Villa, Newcastle who can steal points from the top teams??? the way you go on and on and on about Seria makes me think no, you're just here to Promote Juventus and Seria A. In that case why are you even here? Go on a Jeventus forum not a Chelsea one. Seria A is a slower more defensive league. Anyone can see that. EPL>Seria A

I don't watch the Italian league but the EPL is a very poor league atm. The reason why 'anybody can beat anybody' speaks volumes about the "stronger" teams rather than the weaker teams. Out of the top 6, only city and spurs are better than what they used to be 7-8 years ago. And the only reason city are there is because of the money they've spent. Even then, they don't hold a candle to our 04/05 title winning team IMO

The football might be more entertaining, but I am not sure that the teams themselves are actually better.

I don't watch the Italian league but the EPL is a very poor league atm. The reason why 'anybody can beat anybody' speaks volumes about the "stronger" teams rather than the weaker teams. Out of the top 6, only city and spurs are better than what they used to be 7-8 years ago. And the only reason city are there is because of the money they've spent. Even then, they don't hold a candle to our 04/05 title winning team IMO

The football might be more entertaining, but I am not sure that the teams themselves are actually better.

We're not talking about the quality of the top teams, We're talking about the competitiveness of the league in which EPL is the best in the world

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You