Milos Krasic

chrismada9

I Agree, We should not buy Krasic, mainly because of the Risk for Krasic, he may end up being a Flop here in England so it's best we get him on Loan and we could use him at RW or LW, Preferably LW so Mata can play in the middle. I think there are far better wingers than Krasic but he is a good short term Solution if we can't get other better wingers. Getting him on Loan should also be pretty Easy, considering that Juventus's Manager does not utilise Krasic in his System, so Krasic is desperate for playing time, and I'm sure Juventus would let him go on Loan for now so they can see what to do with him in the Summer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tottenham, Inter Milan, Fenerbahce & Chelsea chase Krasić

"There are clubs interested him in - like Chelsea, Inter Milan and now Tottenham and Fenerbahce.

"There are also three Russian clubs in the running that I cannot name.

"Milos doesn't want to return to Russia so soon and there is the possibility that, with some assurances, he could remain at Juventus - even if I believe that he should change team."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7413643/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just seen on SSN that we're linked with him, they didn't say fuck about it but obviously something is there. I've seen him for Juve, he's a very, very good player and very quick but also rather inconsistent. I'd love him to come though for the fact that Mata has to play in the middle, he's every bit as good as Modric as a footballer. Krasic is a great dribbler and a good, direct, pacey winger. This move would excite me for sure and be good for the club imo.

I think it would be be Krasic and Sturridge on the wings with Mata, Romeu and Ramires as the 3 in the middle.

I think you're implying that Krasic plays on the left, and Sturridge plays on the right, with Mata through the middle... which doesn't sound bad, but does Krasic even play on the left side??

I think you're implying that Krasic plays on the left, and Sturridge plays on the right, with Mata through the middle... which doesn't sound bad, but does Krasic even play on the left side??

Krasic is a RIGHT sided winger. He would allow us to play Danny in the centre, where he belongs but he hasnt done a bad job out there.

Basically Krasic would give us options we dont currently have. Loan or on the cheap would be good. He's had only one bad season where the team isnt playing the same formation that won him rave reviews in his first season. Theres every chance he could be good for us

News: Juventus claim to have received no offers from the Premier League for Milos Krasic, while his agent says the winger will not join another Italian team. The Serbian winger has been strongly linked with Chelsea.

From sky sports!

I'd say loaning him is no longer an option. Fallen out with the manager and can't get a run in the team. He's very inconsistent (from what i've seen, or not seen :lol: ) and he can be a bit selfish. But he's at his best when he's facing the defender 1-on-1 at pace, which is something we're lacking. Interested to see how he plays on the left because he won't dislodge Studge from the right wing. I think there are better targets out there in all honesty, none of which seem to be available at present, however.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You