Milos Krasic

chrismada9

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he doesn't have anything on a prime Malouda. Kalou, maybe, i seriously doubt it. Very overrated player, not worth the price, I said this at the start of the transfer window and I still believe this.

Really? My limited knowledge on this guy is only going by youtube vids and previous posts in this thread... Is he honestly that bad?! "prime" Malouda lol he's only been in this so-called "prime" for about 10-12 months of his entire Chelsea career :doh: Find it hard to believe that Krasic can be more frustrating than him :o

Nah, he doesn't have anything on a prime Malouda. Kalou, maybe, i seriously doubt it. Very overrated player, not worth the price, I said this at the start of the transfer window and I still believe this.

Or maybe cos he's rubbish. If you think Malouda and co are frustraiting, wait till you see this guy regularly.

lol

Last year he was amazing. This season not so good, but he is slowly raising his form.

But if he comes here, I know he'll prove you wrong.

and this has nothing to do with him being a Serbian.

Really? My limited knowledge on this guy is only going by youtube vids and previous posts in this thread... Is he honestly that bad?! "prime" Malouda lol he's only been in this so-called "prime" for about 10-12 months of his entire Chelsea career :doh: Find it hard to believe that Krasic can be more frustrating than him :o

From my opinion... Yes. He's really, really wank. Clueless chicken is a good term to describe him. It's nice to see that people here rate him, but over at Juve, their supporters think Kalou is a good player, and we all know how rubbish Kalou is.

Ps, even last years Malouda had far more goals/assists than him

He started off great in his first few months at Juve but then just faded away. He's very fast and pretty good on the ball but he seems to lack imagination and intelligence. Wouldn't mind him joining as a squad player at all if he ne's not too expensive as he's better than Kalou. But he's not the enforcement we're looking for imo, we should still go for someone like Hazard for the left wing.

I doubt you have the license to speak in the name of "everyone" to begin with. I am a Juve fan, and at the start of last season had every faith that Krasic had the ability to be as good as Nedved (who, bar Zola, is my favorite player of all time).

Besides, my post was my personal assessment of Milos. I was expressing my own opinion, and just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I am lying.

I think that his ability to get by a defender (or three), his unbelievable pace, and his great crosses have nothing with the teams tactics. If you watched him last season, surely you realize that he has only been a shadow of himself this year.

Your username suggests that you are a Juve fan as well, may I remind you of this:

I watch every Juve game, he is a shadow of who he was in the first half of the season last year. He has been figured out, his knock on into space and sprint does not work anymore. To add to that his confidence is gone, he can't get into the team this year because to put it plainly he has been rubbish, not the coach. If you honestly though Krasic, a good but limited player could come close to Nedved a player with a crazy engine, shot and technique im sorry but you clearly did not know Nedved very well.

That video proved that he was very effective last year where we played a counter attacking game, he is more suited to that sort of football rather than the possession football we play now.

lol

Last year he was amazing. This season not so good, but he is slowly raising his form.

But if he comes here, I know he'll prove you wrong.

and this has nothing to do with him being a Serbian.

"Last year he was amazing"

Six goals and six assists in 33 apps is not a good enough return for a club of Chelsea stature. Prior to that season his stats are even worse. I would dismiss this if he was a deep lying playmaker, but wingers main requirement is to assist and score.

I think he is a very stupid player, kind of like Malouda when he is off form. Just really, really frustrating to watch when he gets to the box.

I may be wrong obviously, but I can't see him being the correct option for this team.

I am a Juve fan

Sorry, but this really gets on my tits. How can you be a supporter/fan of two top clubs on the same continent. It would be understandable if you supported your local semi-pro/small team, but Juve? One of the biggest teams in Europe? What do you do when Chelsea and Juve play each other? Who do you hope progresses?

Sorry, but this really gets on my tits. How can you be a supporter/fan of two top clubs on the same continent. It would be understandable if you supported your local semi-pro/small team, but Juve? One of the biggest teams in Europe? What do you do when Chelsea and Juve play each other? Who do you hope progresses?

I like to watch and follow the Italian Serie A and it is much more fun and interesting to support a team in the league. If they meet in the CL I wouldn't mind what the result is.

I also support Bayern Munich for that matter.

Krasic's case is interesting..

There's a lot of debate about why he's not playing at the moment. I've heard a lot of theories.. From Conte doesn't like him, his form is poor, there are better players ahead of him etc. What I can say though is when he was on form, he was blistering. Beating the opposition full-backs, assisting and even scoring. Though his diving was also an issue.

I've heard a figure of £10million + Alex. Considering the reviews I've heard about him.. It's make or break in terms of his own mentality. A lot of the Juve fans don't like him, they're annoyed & pissed off because they think he's the one causing problems. In that case, Krasic may benefit from moving country. With Ivanovic & Vidic here, he may welcome a move to England.. Get Champions League football too.

He could go down the Torres route too, especially if his issue is form. What's undeniable though, is his quality. I've heard on his day he's sensational and you'd rather want him in your squad than go against him.

Krasic's case is interesting..

There's a lot of debate about why he's not playing at the moment. I've heard a lot of theories.. From Conte doesn't like him, his form is poor, there are better players ahead of him etc. What I can say though is when he was on form, he was blistering. Beating the opposition full-backs, assisting and even scoring. Though his diving was also an issue.

I've heard a figure of £10million + Alex. Considering the reviews I've heard about him.. It's make or break in terms of his own mentality. A lot of the Juve fans don't like him, they're annoyed & pissed off because they think he's the one causing problems. In that case, Krasic may benefit from moving country. With Ivanovic & Vidic here, he may welcome a move to England.. Get Champions League football too.

He could go down the Torres route too, especially if his issue is form. What's undeniable though, is his quality. I've heard on his day he's sensational and you'd rather want him in your squad than go against him.

%28Y%29.gif

One of the best posters out there.

I've heard on his day he's sensational and you'd rather want him in your squad than go against him.

That's a very good point. Him leaving Juve in Jan is a given, if we don't get him, I have a feeling he'll end up at Arsenal or Tottenham.

That's a very good point. Him leaving Juve in Jan is a given, if we don't get him, I have a feeling he'll end up at Arsenal or Tottenham.

I heard whispers of United being interested.. Because they need more wingers at the moment (!)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You