Milos Krasic

chrismada9

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but where did I call Chelsea a disgraceful cheating team? I believe your accusations of a lack of class should be directed to your buddy Flash. I wasn't waving any flags.

I apologise and as you can see, I have struck that sentence from my previous post. I interpreted your post as an insult towards Chelsea.

And you are waving a flag just by simply referencing another team in your Username. But to be honest I really don't care who you support, you are a fan of the World's Game and that fantastic by me.

This is getting out of hand, as some users are getting far too beligerent.

EDIT:

A New South Welshman, a Victorian and a Queenslander are in an arguement and the Queenslander calls for a Ceasefire. Because this debate is not constructive.

What an idiot...

'CajonesOrangeFlash'.....Are you 10 years old?

Amen! Fuck off, We don't want Juventus fans spouting shit about their disgraceful cheating team in OTHER TEAMS forums...Seriously get a life, have you got nothing better to do?

Firstly, I'm on a forum for MY TEAM, I'm not on a Juventus forum saying how good Chelsea and the EPL is

Secondly, Odd that such a decorated club would resort to match fixing...Disgraceful

Do you even watch the EPL or Chelsea? or are you hear to ride Juventus's and Seria A's dick? Have you seen Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool?? All TOP teams. We have a solid top 6. Have you seen the incredible scrap at the bottom of the table to avoid relegation? I dare say the relegation battle in he EPL is the worlds toughest, Deadliest and most entertaining in the world. Have you seen Dangerous teams like Stoke, Aston Villa, Newcastle who can steal points from the top teams??? the way you go on and on and on about Seria makes me think no, you're just here to Promote Juventus and Seria A. In that case why are you even here? Go on a Jeventus forum not a Chelsea one. Seria A is a slower more defensive league. Anyone can see that. EPL>Seria A

Firsty, he watches majority of Chelsea's games with me at my house. The only time he doesnt is when Juventus is playing at the same time, so he has as much right to give his opioion as you do.

Secondly, have a listent to yourself you have successfully made yourself sound like a right twat with no knowledge of football. You make the Serie A sound like a weak league but it's fact that in recent years the EPL has been weak in comparison. There has already been two teams knocked out of the Champions League from England.

If you are not going to reply to his posts with a logical reply then don't reply at all because all you are doing is causing arguments. First warning...

Anyways this is a Krasic thread, really don't see this move happening anymore nor do I want it too now that we've been linked to Hazard

But have we seriously been linked to hazard? To me it seems his agent is just dropping the name of every club that can spend in the market.

Krasic as back up to Hazard. We'd never have a winger issue again.. For a while. /foolsdream

Why would Krasic want to be a Backup, the reason he wants to leave Juventus is because he's not getting Playing time which is exactly what would happen to him here if he were to compete with Hazard

Why would Krasic want to be a Backup, the reason he wants to leave Juventus is because he's not getting Playing time which is exactly what would happen to him here if he were to compete with Hazard

True, and I just realised he's a right winger, Hazard's a left one.. Right?

well, right now EPL is waaaaaaaay better than Serie A. Just see the facts, Italy just lost one spot in Champions League for Bundesliga. Italian league and the italian football are not in a very good moment, but there is a lot of good players there, like Cavani, Pato, Hamsik and others, I dont think the fact Seria A is a boring and not very strong league means the players are not good enough for PL.

But talking about this player, I dont think Krasic would add anything special to our team.

Krasic is not the player you want, we lost out on a CL spot because Serie A teams don't give a shit about the Europa league.

it would be more simple to accept Serie A is not that good anymore. Krasic would be good for Chelsea at the moment because our squad small.

Anyway, I wont argue with a Juventus' fan in a Chelsea's forum, thats too much for me.

But have we seriously been linked to hazard? To me it seems his agent is just dropping the name of every club that can spend in the market.

Yeah and there are reports from sites like mirrorfootball and tribalfootball saying that we will spend anything for hazard, all speculation at this point. I dont think krasic guy is what we need as mentioned by 100000000 posts on this forum. In general we all want hazard, I hope within the next 14 days we can potentially lock up one of the best prospects in european football

Is there a reason behind that? or is it a fact just because you say so?

he isn't for EPL and Chelsea standard, best for him is to stay in Seria A or go back to Russia, because he is dive princess, and in last few months in Juve he was terrible, he was only good at Cska, in my opinion even FloMo is better then him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You