Milos Krasic

chrismada9

The way I see it, the loan could work well for both clubs. He could come here, do well in which case we could buy him or he could return to Juve in good shape and play more. If the loan doesn't work out then we can return him there and pursue other targets.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, the loan could work well for both clubs. He could come here, do well in which case we could buy him or he could return to Juve in good shape and play more. If the loan doesn't work out then we can return him there and pursue other targets.

Spot on! Maybe if we get him on loan, we won't spend serious cash in January for another winger, as it's never a good idea, and many of the transfers are CL tied.

I think Krasic is trying to be loaned in to replace Anelka as back up to sturridge because targets like Hazard won't be available till Summer and can't participate in the champions league etc. Despite being inconsistent, his pace can trouble anybody and so as back up its fine. I don't he's being brought in as a starter as it seems as though Avb wants a creative midfielder judging from reports. Will be a decent signing

Krasic would go a long way in helping our pretty weak wing play (as in choices all we got is Mata and studge) along as we also secure kdb I'm good. Both these players down the flanks are great alternatives and I believe will bring that energy that we saw from lukaku and Mata on their first match. Krasic is angry at being left on the bench and would love to stick it to his manager and kdb has always said that he wanted to be here at CFC. Out goes Anelka and kalou and our front line looks a lot more healthy than compared to before!!

Albrighton is still a raw player. Lalkovic could easily surpass his potential.

I agree with you that Lalkovic has immense potential, but he has no experience of playing in EPL. On the other hand, Albrighton is impressing for Aston Villa and helping them to earn good results in EPL.

Whatever, buying Krasic will be total waste from my point of view. It is always better to give our Youths more chances be it Kakuta, Piazon, or even Lalkovic.

I agree with you that Lalkovic has immense potential, but he has no experience of playing in EPL. On the other hand, Albrighton is impressing for Aston Villa and helping them to earn good results in EPL.

Whatever, buying Krasic will be total waste from my point of view. It is always better to give our Youths more chances be it Kakuta, Piazon, or even Lalkovic.

True, but he's only started 5 games this season. Not the right time to buy him, especially in the state we're in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You