Milos Krasic

chrismada9

Do you even watch the EPL or Chelsea? or are you hear to ride Juventus's and Seria A's dick? Have you seen Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool?? All TOP teams. We have a solid top 6. Have you seen the incredible scrap at the bottom of the table to avoid relegation? I dare say the relegation battle in he EPL is the worlds toughest, Deadliest and most entertaining in the world. Have you seen Dangerous teams like Stoke, Aston Villa, Newcastle who can steal points from the top teams??? the way you go on and on and on about Seria makes me think no, you're just here to Promote Juventus and Seria A. In that case why are you even here? Go on a Jeventus forum not a Chelsea one. Seria A is a slower more defensive league. Anyone can see that. EPL>Seria A

Are you retarded, am I saying serie A is better? I will ride my teams dick all I like buddy, you are clearly fucking missing the point of my posts. You are reading what you want to read. Your argument is null and void, smaller clubs steal points in Serie A as well, Have you seen the Fiorentina's, Atalanta's, Udinese's. Have you seen our top of the table? Udinese, Milan, Juventus, Napoli, Lazio to a lesser extent Inter who are on a rise? No because your head is too far up your own ass. My argument was never Serie A is better, it was that Serie A is a strong league, you got all butt hurt and felt the need to prove that Epl is the best league in the world bla bla bla. One thing you cannot deny is that the Epl is not at the height of its power anymore. Football goes through cycles buddy. I watch Chelsea every week mate, I come here to talk mainly about transfers, to gain and give an insight about certain players. I do have my own forum. Also it is Serie A and Juventus not Seria and Jeventus. Serie A may be somewhat slower but it is a very technical league, a tactical league, the defensive argument is dated, only people that don't watch Serie A claim such things. While we are on the topic of riding my teams dick, if we played such defensive minded and not entertaining football we would not have one of the highest possession stats in Europe. Why the fuck would I come here to promote Serie A or Juve, I saw your argument and thought it was not true, so i commented. Why the fuck would I promote Juve? We all know Juve.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch the Italian league but the EPL is a very poor league atm. The reason why 'anybody can beat anybody' speaks volumes about the "stronger" teams rather than the weaker teams. Out of the top 6, only city and spurs are better than what they used to be 7-8 years ago. And the only reason city are there is because of the money they've spent. Even then, they don't hold a candle to our 04/05 title winning team IMO

The football might be more entertaining, but I am not sure that the teams themselves are actually better.

I completely agree.

Are you retarded, am I saying serie A is better? I will ride my teams dick all I like buddy, you are clearly fucking missing the point of my posts. You are reading what you want to read. Your argument is null and void, smaller clubs steal points in Serie A as well, Have you seen the Fiorentina's, Atalanta's, Udinese's. Have you seen our top of the table? Udinese, Milan, Juventus, Napoli, Lazio to a lesser extent Inter who are on a rise? No because your head is too far up your own ass. My argument was never Serie A is better, it was that Serie A is a strong league, you got all butt hurt and felt the need to prove that Epl is the best league in the world bla bla bla. One thing you cannot deny is that the Epl is not at the height of its power anymore. Football goes through cycles buddy. I watch Chelsea every week mate, I come here to talk mainly about transfers, to gain and give an insight about certain players. I do have my own forum. Also it is Serie A and Juventus not Seria and Jeventus. Serie A may be somewhat slower but it is a very technical league, a tactical league, the defensive argument is dated, only people that don't watch Serie A claim such things. While we are on the topic of riding my teams dick, if we played such defensive minded and not entertaining football we would not have one of the highest possession stats in Europe. Why the fuck would I come here to promote Serie A or Juve, I saw your argument and thought it was not true, so i commented. Why the fuck would I promote Juve? We all know Juve.

What an idiot...

Last Ten German Champions. 5 different teams won.

01-02 Borussia Dortmund

02-03 Bayern Munich

03-04 Werder Bremen

04-05 Bayern Munich

05-06 Bayern Munich

06-07 VfB Stuggart

07-08 Bayern Munich

08-09 VfL Wolfsburg

09-10 Bayern Munich

10-11 Borussia Dortmund

Last Ten French Champions. 4 different teams won.

01-02 Lyon

02-03 Lyon

03-04 Lyon

04-05 Lyon

05-06 Lyon

06-07 Lyon

07-08 Lyon

08-09 Bordeaux

09-10 Marseille

10-11 Lille

Last Ten Spanish Champions. 3 different teams won.

01-02 Valencia

02-03 Real Madrid

03-04 Valencia

04-05 Barcelona

05-06 Barcelona

06-07 Real Madrid

07-08 Real Madrid

08-09 Barcelona

09-10 Barcelona

10-11 Barcelona

Last Ten Italian Champions. 3 different teams won.

01-02 Juventus

02-03 Juventus

03-04 Milan

04-05

05-06 Internazionale

06-07 Internazionale

07-08 Internazionale

08-09 Internazionale

09-10 Internazionale

10-11 Milan

Last Ten English Champions. 3 different teams won.

01-02 Arsenal

02-03 Manchester United

03-04 Arsenal

04-05 Chelsea

05-06 Chelsea

06-07 Manchster United

07-08 Manchster United

08-09 Manchster United

09-10 Chelsea

10-11 Manchster United

I think Germany wins this debate. And don't forget Serie A's table is fucked up due to corruption. That is the only reason why I hate Italian Football, the corruption and outside illegal control/influence of the clubs is ridiculous.

Yep, this coming from the guy who couldn't come up with an opposing argument so instead he called me an idiot. But seriously well done, your post really was a good read.

This is coming from a guy with a Juventus themed Username on a Chelsea forum.

How will you feel when the Old Lady of Italy gets sent back to Serie B for more matchfixing?

This is coming from a guy with a Juventus themed Username on a Chelsea forum.

How will you feel when the Old Lady of Italy gets sent back to Serie B for more matchfixing?

Amen! Fuck off, We don't want Juventus fans spouting shit about their disgraceful cheating team in OTHER TEAMS forums...Seriously get a life, have you got nothing better to do?

What the flying fuck are you on about? Have I got nothing better to do? Your also posting on an internet forum you mongoloid. Disgraceful cheating team, have some respect, you are speaking about one of the most decorated and successful clubs in world football.

What the flying fuck are you on about? Have I got nothing better to do? Your also posting on an internet forum you mongoloid. Disgraceful cheating team, have some respect, you are speaking about one of the most decorated and successful clubs in world football.

Firstly, I'm on a forum for MY TEAM, I'm not on a Juventus forum saying how good Chelsea and the EPL is

Secondly, Odd that such a decorated club would resort to match fixing...Disgraceful

You know nothing of Calciopoli so don't speak, if you knew anything you would know that there was no solid evidence of match fixing. I love how you changed subject though, nice. Are you arguing that we are not a successful club though? Why would we need to match fix? do you remember how strong our squad was? As I said I come here and mainly post in the transfer thread, I also watch Chelsea basically every week so I have a right to be here.

Amen! Fuck off, We don't want Juventus fans spouting shit about their disgraceful cheating team in OTHER TEAMS forums...Seriously get a life, have you got nothing better to do?

Hey! No need to insult other teams just because you disagree with the guy. Have some respect.

You know nothing of Calciopoli so don't speak, if you knew anything you would know that there was no solid evidence of match fixing. I love how you changed subject though, nice. Are you arguing that we are not a successful club though? Why would we need to match fix? do you remember how strong our squad was?

I know that you were relegated to Serie B for being a dirty club involved in Match fixing. End of Story .

But don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Juve or you, in fact I have quite liked some of their players over the years, especially Del Piero and I have the utmost respect for the players that stuck with Juve during the Calcipoli. I'm just saying have a bit of class, I'm a big Barcelona fan and I don't go waving around the Blaugrana flags on this forum.

You would be a damn fool to believe you could come to these forums and not be greeted a degree of hostility.

I find it ironic that you call us [Chelsea] a "Disgraceful cheating team" [sic]. You would be a damn fool to believe you could come to these forums and not be greeted a degree of hostility.

But don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Juve, in fact I have quite liked some of their players over the years. I'm just saying have a bit of class, I'm a big Barcelona fan and I don't go waving around the Blaugrana flags on this forum.

I am sorry but where did I call Chelsea a disgraceful cheating team? I believe your accusations of a lack of class should be directed to your buddy Flash of whom I was quoting. I wasn't waving any flags.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You