Milos Krasic

chrismada9

Don't know much about Krasic, but if Kakuta cant get into the fulham side, what makes you think he'll get into ours?

I think he couldn't get into the side due to presence of the experienced players especially Duff. Duff was playing very well for Fulham at that time. The whole Fulham was doing quite well with the experienced players.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much about Krasic, but if Kakuta cant get into the fulham side, what makes you think he'll get into ours?

I don't think either would get in tbh, but Kakuta is a better shout due to his age and the fact that he's ours.

Kakuta lol. Whatever happened to 'our messi' :Goober:

What about Kalou?

I doubt you have the license to speak in the name of "everyone" to begin with. I am a Juve fan, and at the start of last season had every faith that Krasic had the ability to be as good as Nedved (who, bar Zola, is my favorite player of all time).

Besides, my post was my personal assessment of Milos. I was expressing my own opinion, and just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I am lying.

I think that his ability to get by a defender (or three), his unbelievable pace, and his great crosses have nothing with the teams tactics. If you watched him last season, surely you realize that he has only been a shadow of himself this year.

Your username suggests that you are a Juve fan as well, may I remind you of this:

He has as much license to speak then any other. He watches every Juve game and has not missed a game for years. I follow Juve and they are my second team also, if you honestly think that about Krasic you are blind to the fact that he is not getting game time because of the way Juve play there football this season. He has not been a regular started for the since the middle of last season and is a shadow of his old self. He came to the league and took it by storm and like my cousin said that was for the main fact that they played counter attacking football. To compare him to Nedved is a load of Bollocks.

What does that Video even prove anyway? You cannot post one video to try and state your case it means absolutetly nothing. That is like me posting this -

That doesn't mean everyone thinks Kalou is a class act, now does it?

All that said, I am not taking away the fact the lad has some skill but he does not defend, he is ofter out of posistion and i cannot see where he would fit in for us.

Another Serbian at Chelsea?

92a1a3ff052f22d2ca6a83257af6c3af.jpg

:doh:

Are you suggesting that some people don't rate Kalou? Because if that's what you're saying, you're wrong. He is loved by every human being who watches football because he's a joy to watch.

He has as much license to speak then any other. He watches every Juve game and has not missed a game for years. I follow Juve and they are my second team also, if you honestly think that about Krasic you are blind to the fact that he is not getting game time because of the way Juve play there football this season. He has not been a regular started for the since the middle of last season and is a shadow of his old self. He came to the league and took it by storm and like my cousin said that was for the main fact that they played counter attacking football. To compare him to Nedved is a load of Bollocks.

What does that Video even prove anyway? You cannot post one video to try and state your case it means absolutetly nothing. That is like me posting this -

All that said, I am not taking away the fact the lad has some skill but he does not defend, he is ofter out of posistion and i cannot see where he would fit in for us.

Your opinion mate. I respect it but don't have to share it with you.

BTW, I said I doubt he has the right to speak in the name of all the Juve fans, not that he has license to speak. Of course I wasn't attempting to take away his right to express his opinion.

Your opinion mate. I respect it but don't have to share it with you.

BTW, I said I doubt he has the right to speak in the name of all the Juve fans, not that he has license to speak. Of course I wasn't attempting to take away his right to express his opinion.

Fair enough. But surely you see the points that are being made?

Fair enough. But surely you see the points that are being made?

I can understand your angle. In my original post I said that he is not currently playing his best, but my point is that he has the ability to light the pitch up and that he maybe able to replicate his form of the start of last season here at chelsea. Yes counter-attacking football helped his game, but I do believe he has assets like pace and dribbling abilities that are matched by few and are valuable in any tactical set up.

I am also not entirely convinced that the reason he has not been given enough starts is his form and not some issues with Conti. Reason: Vucinic has hardly been on fire this season and can't finish for his life and yet he is still selected first. Even after Vucinic got injured, Estigarribia got a start before him.

As for the video, I was just frustrated how most Juve fans have turned their back on Milos less than a year after we were all hailing him.

Videos of Kakuta look much more exciting to me than those of Kalou and Krasic's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gcwVCUq7Xs&feature=related

i can bring you a video of torres or kalou that can show you that they are the best players in the world..

but until now,kakuta played bad at bolton and fulham so....

:doh:

What's wrong with wishing to see a Serbian player in the club I support?

He wouldn't be expensive and could give us a few good years. He would do a better job then Anelkalouda and he is not a huge name/star that you must play week and week out. He is pacy, can beat a man and can send a cross which is something we really need. He can also be a good backup.

I agree that we can do better. Hazard, Gotze, Neymar, Lavezzi, Di Maria, Pato...but all those are expensive like hell and signing them is not easy.

Thing is that Kalou and Malouda will leave also really soon which would leave us with Mata and Sturridge as our only wingers. Other players like Kakuta and Davila are not yet ready for first team action and we should have at least 2 backup players.

Nope my friends, Krasic would be a good buy.

He wouldn't be expensive and could give us a few good years. He would do a better job then Anelkalouda and he is not a huge name/star that you must play week and week out. He is pacy, can beat a man and can send a cross which is something we really need. He can also be a good backup.

I agree that we can do better. Hazard, Gotze, Neymar, Lavezzi, Di Maria, Pato...but all those are expensive like hell and signing them is not easy.

Thing is that Kalou and Malouda will leave also really soon which would leave us with Mata and Sturridge as our only wingers. Other players like Kakuta and Davila are not yet ready for first team action and we should have at least 2 backup players.

We cannot buy another out of form player, I do no need to list examples of who we have bought that has been out of form and continued to be... We are Chelsea, we can afford decent players. As some of you may know Juventus indulged themselves in the transfer window last year, purchasing very ordinary players, making them a uncharacteristically ordinary team. The point I am trying to make is that if we aspire for the best players in the transfer window, this is when we will start seeing immediate results and stop people sooking about 'AVB'. Milos is a good player (as a juve fan) but he is not what Chelsea need. Chelsea need a world class winger. The purchase of a world class winger is in our reach as you all have seen the muscle power we have in the transfer window (torres for example)

I know most of you won't agree on what I say, but these are my beliefs. In the end...

Go chelsea and everyone have a safe christmas!

Lots of Serbian bias in there. The fact is that even Kalou and Malouda the supposed "crap" players of our team, contributed far more to our team last season than Krasic did in his supposedly "amazing" season with Juventus. Please justify 6 goals and six assists in 33 starts. These are stats that midtable wingers would have! And he plays in the notoriously slow Seria A. In comparison, Danny already has 10 goals and Mata, roughly 10 assists, and we arent even halfway into the season. What makes you think that he would get in our team? Or even get minutes?

I agree that spending big money is not necessarily the way forward, but nor is signing below Kalou/Malouda/Anelka level players.

Good buy? No chance. Let's try him on a loan with a buy clause, because with a buy, I fear we are throwing money away.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You