Milos Krasic

chrismada9

"Chelsea are ready to exploit Juventus' interest in defender Alex to try to bring Milos Krasic to Stamford Bridge."

I must say, this would not be a bad deal at all. Especially if we can get Rajkovic to obtain a work permit. We could have A right sided winger in Krasic, plus Terry, Luiz Ivanovic and Rajkovic as centre halves. Would love this if it were true!!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, Krasic is only 26 so we could get a few good few years in him at least! Malouda joined us when he was 26 so imagine the crosses he would provide to Drogba and Torres... would be brilliant.

If Gourlay could bring Modric and Krasic to Chelsea, I will forgive him!

"Chelsea are ready to exploit Juventus' interest in defender Alex to try to bring Milos Krasic to Stamford Bridge."

I must say, this would not be a bad deal at all. Especially if we can get Rajkovic to obtain a work permit. We could have A right sided winger in Krasic, plus Terry, Luiz Ivanovic and Rajkovic as centre halves. Would love this if it were true!!

getting desperate for a winger ,,he might be perfect

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You