Milos Krasic

chrismada9

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone compared him to Zhirkov, would this be totally wrong?

He has great, great ability but fails to consistently show it. To put that in perspective, on his day, he is as good as Arjen Roben! When he first came to the club, he was labeled by the fans as the a new and better Nedved (which if you've seen Nedved play and see what he means to the Juve fans, really is saying something). His problem is consistency, which to me probably is psychological. If AVB signs him and somehow woks that problem out, he'd be our best signing in a long time.

Plus, we could probably get him for a low price since he is having problems with Conti and is rumored to no longer be wanted at the club:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/986870/juventus-don%27t-want-milos-krasic-anymore---agent?cc=4716

I definitely think he's worth a chance.

He has great, great ability but fails to consistently show it. To put that in perspective, on his day, he is as good as Arjen Roben! When he first came to the club, he was labeled by the fans as the a new and better Nedved (which if you've seen Nedved play and see what he means to the Juve fans, really is saying something). His problem is consistency, which to me probably is psychological. If AVB signs him and somehow woks that problem out, he'd be our best signing in a long time.

Plus, we could probably get him for a low price since he is having problems with Conti and is rumored to no longer be wanted at the club:

http://soccernet.esp...--agent?cc=4716

Encouraging to see.

I see his agent said, we tried for him in June. Looks like a head-on-head battle with Manchester United for the winger. Hopefully he'll look at the case of Zoran Tosic and decide to come to Stamford Bridge :)

Encouraging to see.

I see his agent said, we tried for him in June. Looks like a head-on-head battle with Manchester United for the winger. Hopefully he'll look at the case of Zoran Tosic and decide to come to Stamford Bridge :)

His agent also confirmed City tried to sign him during the summer :(

Encouraging to see.

His agent also confirmed City tried to sign him during the summer :(

Well manu do have young and nani and valecia, and city have....well I don't have time to count them all! :P Point is, hopefully he'll realize that he'll have much less competition for a starting spot at chelsea than the other two.

Woudn't mind him for the right price as he would help us ensure top 4 at least this season. But come january there are other wingers I prefer us to pursue appose to krasic. For instance Marko Marin who is german of serbian decent if im not mistaken, brilliant player 22 years old(small though) best position is lw, so we could move mata to right or centrally. Basicaly we can kill two birds with one stone. Krasic = solve rw problems for now and a bit longer. While marin would help us right now and be immense for the future as well.

http://soccernet.esp...--agent?cc=4716

Well this is a lie, he was compared to Nedved but everyone knew he was never going to come close to Nedved. Nedved was one of the best in the world.

Krasic is a good player but also very limited, he is very quick but really suits a team built on counter-attacking football. He is playing higher up the pitch this year with a team that plays possession football, he often finds himself running out of pitch and knocking the ball out. If you were to offer enough I am sure he would be sold, in saying that I don't think he is the player your looking for.

Well this is a lie, he was compared to Nedved but everyone knew he was never going to come close to Nedved. Nedved was one of the best in the world.

I doubt you have the license to speak in the name of "everyone" to begin with. I am a Juve fan, and at the start of last season had every faith that Krasic had the ability to be as good as Nedved (who, bar Zola, is my favorite player of all time).

Besides, my post was my personal assessment of Milos. I was expressing my own opinion, and just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I am lying.

I think that his ability to get by a defender (or three), his unbelievable pace, and his great crosses have nothing with the teams tactics. If you watched him last season, surely you realize that he has only been a shadow of himself this year.

Your username suggests that you are a Juve fan as well, may I remind you of this:

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea want Krasic

Chelsea are interested in signing Juventus winger Milos Krasic, according to the Serbian's representative.

The 27-year-old does not seem to feature in the plans of Juventus manager Antonio Conte and is likely to leave Turin in January.

One of Krasic's agents, Dejan Joksimovic, expects his client to move when the transfer window opens in just over a week and he has named Chelsea as a possible destination.

Krasic told tuttomercatoweb: "The player will leave Juventus in January.

"He has lived these past months with little peace due to the rumours which appear in the newspapers.

"Chelsea are interested in the player."

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7391967/

Delighted.

Edited by RZA

Delighted is not enough for me, A real good Right winger has been a dream for me since Robben left!

This would allow Mata to take up his natural no.10 spot though. Also nulls Malouda's chances of getting some appearances.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You