Theo Walcott

We need a reliable 2nd option to Torres, and i don't see Walcott as that. Would you start Walcott as striker away at Man utd? or Man city?

you are right i would not but again he wouldn't be seen as our be all end all i just think we need more strength in other areas and he could do a job until june..

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is better - moses or walcot ?
Moses is stronger, can jump better and probably is a better dribbler.

Walcot is faster, can finish far better, is english(home grown)

He's scored ten goals this season and moses is going to the african cup of nations.. Walcott would make arsenal fans cry if he comes here!!Sign him up!!

moses still categorised as homegrown too, if im not mistaken ?

i dont really understand, the reason why we interest

for winger , we have marin , who still rare playing

and marin and walcott i think not much different type player ? so what makes him better ? except the epl experience maybe

for backup striker ?, walcott absolutely not the option

Moses is stronger, can jump better and probably is a better dribbler.

Walcot is faster, can finish far better, is english(home grown)

He's scored ten goals this season and moses is going to the african cup of nations.. Walcott would make arsenal fans cry if he comes here!!Sign him up!!

Moses is homegrown also.

We really need quality wingers , who can play more direct and can deliver quality crosses from the flanks , Walcott would be a valuable addition imo

I do agree with that i think walcott is a better crosser of the ball then moses and his finishing is also good.He would be a great option to have on the bench running at tired full backs.

Hate to be picky but this is listed as a wishlist transfer when we are strongly linked to him so it's actually been rumoured...

But not that I really care. :)

Got I like the idea of Walcott running at people late on in the game, but he has said he wants to play striker and Danny was never really given a chance there so I doubt they would. But still if the fee is 10 mil or so though it wouldn't be a bad signing as his pace is something else and he is still only 23 so can get better and would still have a resale value... It would be good business I think.

Can someone explain to me why we need Walcott when we have Moses, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Marin and KDB on loan?

I get he's fast, but we shoulnt play with such limited player. Moses and Hazard can cross too, dont need to bring this 'okay' player for this. Why bring him when we have Moses on RW? and marin to come of the bench?! it doesnt make any sense. Especially when in Arsenal he isnt a regular starter, and its Arsenal, a team which we shouldnt even look at. Walcott is just another over hyped English player, it amazes me that this all forum wants him. I guess its the English members who got everyone to think he's that good... no offence.

Walcott had some pretty well taken goals this season, but he is a notoriously terrible finisher.

He developed his finishing this season, I think 10 goals this season. At least he would be an extra player in the team that can put the ball at the back of the net. Oscar, hazard and moses all lack this or are not frequent enough.

Moses is homegrown also.

Ooops I forgot. But we need a new home grown player to replace sturridge.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You