Theo Walcott

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Oscar gets moved into the pivot, then Walcott could be perfect. He could rotate in with the attacking midfielders and act as a third striker. If Oscar is going to stay up front, there's no real room for him. I can't see signing Walcott to be as purely a striker.

Podolski is wanting a game or 2 as a central striker for Arsenal apparently.

If that was to happen, I'd assume Chamberlain would play on the left with Walcott retaining his current role - leaving him rather frustrated.

Come here Walcott. We'll treat you better.

Podolski is wanting a game or 2 as a central striker for Arsenal apparently.

If that was to happen, I'd assume Chamberlain would play on the left with Walcott retaining his current role - leaving him rather frustrated.

Come here Walcott. We'll treat you better.

we probably wont!

He can be a frustrating player at times but I can't see why this would be a bad move. 24-year-old players of Walcott's quality aren't available for free too often so I wouldn't mind if we got him.

What quality? No, seriously, where is this quality? He is a mediocre player who has only made it to this level because of his pace.

And that is a bad thing, because...?

The fact still remains that Walcott would improve our team at the moment. He'd offer us something entirely different than some of our current attacking options and that is being a very direct player with explosive pace. Also in the last couple of years his all around play has improved a lot in my opinion and he's no longer this brainless sprinter like you consider him to be. If he's willing to come and a squad role is enough for him, we would be stupid to not take him.

This makes sense. Walcott is a home-grown player which we need to meet the FA requirements and he's also a decent player. Not great but then not bad either. Our squad is thin so the more options we have the better. I also think Sturridge is leaving soon so this would be a good replacement.

The fact still remains that Walcott would improve our team at the moment. He'd offer us something entirely different than some of our current attacking options and that is being a very direct player with explosive pace. Also in the last couple of years his all around play has improved a lot in my opinion and he's no longer this brainless sprinter like you consider him to be. If he's willing to come and a squad role is enough for him, we would be stupid to not take him.

And what happens when he goes out of form (which he always remains)?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You