Theo Walcott

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott was again great today against Tottenham. A goal and a couple nice assists, anyone who says he's only a brainless sprinter whose overall game hasn't improved remarkably in the past couple of years is clueless.

Change of heart. I'd take him on a free or for less than £5 million. We need more Depth.

A whole host of clubs would want to take him for that price.

Walcott would add more than depth, I reckon he could be another game changer off the bench.

Walcott was again great today against Tottenham. A goal and a couple nice assists, anyone who says he's only a brainless sprinter whose overall game hasn't improved remarkably in the past couple of years is clueless.

I think his finishing is suprisingly so much better. Its probably because he is getting mature now. So that's why I can say he's better than sturridge for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he would be the worst signing in the world if we could get him for under £10m. He has shown much more maturity this season, particularly in his composure in front of goal. Couple that with his blistering pace and you have the makings of a potentially very good striker.

I could very much see us making a signing like this in January to provide much stronger competition for Torres, then a big signing in the summer to replace Torres.

I'd be down for a Walcott-Sturridge trade. I rate Sturridge but if we're going to lose him, replacing him for another young English talent is a good idea imo.

I can't see Walcott agreeing though, both have the same issues with their clubs, a swap won't make such problems go away for either player.

Would love Walcott at Chelsea. Genuinely nice guy and a decent footballer. Would be an option for the wing and centre-forward. Let's be fair, he has more about him than El Useless.

A few years back I would simply laugh at the notion of having him at our club but considering how weak our strike force is I can't disagree.

• 3 weeks later...

He was incredibly hyped up when he was younger for a reason.

He's an amazing talent. Wenger just uses him absolutely terribly. He'll go and score 4 goals in 1 game while bagging an assist and then be benched the next game in favour of Gervinho. So odd.

He's the same height as Javier Hernandez, has more pace, is a better dribbler, is more versatile, would hardly cost anything, has over 160 Premier League appearances and could become a very decent finisher. Not many people would turn down Hernandez, would they? So I don't see why Walcott should be turned down without good reasons.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You