Theo Walcott

He has improved his finishing a lot and is normally a very reliable finisher from 1v1's situations.

He's had 5 or 6 games this season where his finishing was good. Can't tell if his finishing has improved or if he is just having a few good games in front goal and he'll be back to missing 1-on-1s in no time.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good option for a backup. Especially because Sturridge will leave.

Of course he cant be the only striker that wi'll sign in January. Like I said - he can be good for the bench. He is very fast and can be good when cameon in 2nd half especially for counters.

Would he even come here though? He won't get much, if any more playing time here than at Arsenal. Don't get me wrong, I'd take him on a free or very cheap Price but as someone mentioned above he is basically Sturridge 2.0 (With a better attitude and more patience though).

Would he even come here though? He won't get much, if any more playing time here than at Arsenal. Don't get me wrong, I'd take him on a free or very cheap Price but as someone mentioned above he is basically Sturridge 2.0 (With a better attitude and more patience though).

Agreed with everything apart from the "better attitude and patience" thing. Walcott has said he wants to play CF as much as Sturridge has.

There's no reason for him to leave Arsenal now. He's playing down the middle, they just have to offer him a better deal.

Yeah exactly,played where he wanted to be,scored 3 goals and a great performance be crazy for them not to offer him what he wants and they've made the mistake with Van Persie cant see it being repeated

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You