Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

Pathetic Chelsea FC just pathetic. When will we learn?? When when when? You hire a relatively young manager then sack him before a year has passed. Fucking ridiculous.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what then? Do we become the next Leeds United with Roman after he gets tired of firing managers after managers and sees nothing works after every decision he makes?

So what then? Do we become the next Leeds United with Roman after he gets tired of firing managers after managers and sees nothing works after every decision he makes?

Don't be silly Justin. I'm stating a fact we were fucked at that time and Roman saved the club, I along with many fans were shitting ourselves (despite getting into the CL) back in 2003 because our future looked so dull, Roman arrived and saved us from possible liquidation. Thankfully we are a big enough club now that if Roman wanted to sell we would get very wealthy owners into the club. We are getting better financially every single season and if it was not for the past managers we are still paying off the club would of been close to being self-sufficient, the club has grew 10 fold world wide and we are in good shape. If Roman wanted to leave tomorrow he would want to sell it just like any sane person and the person who bought it would have to be extremely wealthy because the club is worth more then 800 million. This whole notion of Roman walking away without selling is absurd !

Don't be silly Justin. I'm stating a fact we were fucked at that time and Roman saved the club, I along with many fans were shitting ourselves (despite getting into the CL) back in 2003 because our future looked so dull, Roman arrived and saved us from possible liquidation. Thankfully we are a big enough club now that if Roman wanted to sell we would get very wealthy owners into the club. We are getting better financially every single season and if it was not for the past managers we are still paying off the club would of been close to being self-sufficient, the club has grew 10 fold world wide and we are in good shape. If Roman wanted to leave tomorrow he would want to sell it just like any sane person and the person who bought it would have to be extremely wealthy because the club is worth more then 800 million. This whole notion of Roman walking away without selling is absurd !

Good rationale men.

And one last question, do you think AVB can do a clough?

As this article points:

AVB's doing a Clough! But will it end the same for under-fire Chelsea boss?

I hope AVB gets a job that suits him and i really wish him all the best. Rebuilding a big sinking ship wasn't the job for him unfortunately. So curious to see how we play with Robbie because i know JT, Lamps, DD etc will have the utmost respect for RDM.

...till he decides to not start one of them every game.

Actually feel gutted he's gone. I really liked the bloke, he wore his heart on his sleeve and he has the admirable quality of saying things exactly how he sees them. I wish him the best of luck, and I hope the next time we come up against him he absolutely fucks us over, because that is what these players cunts have done to him.

That vid has been posted about 4 times but yeah, he does get it spot on. Well, it happened to him so he should know how shit it feels.

Thread is moving at some rate, can't be bothered to go back through all the pages to see if something has already been posted. At that, hardly hurts to hear it again, the man is speaking sense.

Roberto Mancini, this season's Premier League-winning manager's first 40 games in charge of Manchester City:

Played - 40

Won - 20

Drawn - 9

Lost - 11

Andre Villas-Boas' record after 40 games in charge of Chelsea:

Played - 40

Won - 20

Drawn - 10

Lost - 10

Just saying.

^ It will, Meera. I think everyone needs to calm down and stop being so melodramatic. This will end once the season ends and we turf out cunts like Lampard and Cole, who have clearly lost a bright young manager his job.

They sack AVB because some of the senior players complatley undermine his authority. Fucking brilliant...God im so pissed off at the Chelsea board.

I've pissed off at the players. Cunts, all of them.

Henrique... youre mistaken if you think the nightmare is over. I think this nightmare will never end

THIS nightmare is over. This season was a disaster, there was no room for AVB anymore. I dont care If its players or boards fault. The portuguese was a very well paid manager, not a poor man. Now we dont need the bullshit about AVB being a brilhant manager or a guy that needed time, or the talk about players vs AVB,

Now we can discuss about our new manager and about our future.

AVB wont be missed.