Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (6,676 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Ancelotti Song

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Red or Yellow?

• 12 replies
  3. Poor Lampsy

• 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Rising Stoch 1 2

• 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Russia-Ukraine war live: Putin orders nuclear weapons drills   Russia testing nuclear weapons in response to West possibly sending troops to Ukraine Russia’s tactical nuclear weapon drills are a response to statements from the West about sending troops to Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Monday. Reuters
    • Haha, you savage! To my defense, I can say I commented this on the 23rd of Dec, Noni failed to score or assist in the PL till 27th and pretty much had no promising contribution. He got his shit together, but still I feel he is very raw and I don't really see him being part of a system, more like someone you send to the filed and does whatever he wants. Watching him more during spring, his skills and shots are good, but Yesterday was his first really good game at Chelsea. Until Yes
    • If he stays I'd love to see an all or nothing Amazon docu on the squad next season, it really must must must be a season of growth into fruition.  Watching the Germany one with Hansi now, decent watch.
    • There were links with Williams. 
    • I think no LW. Roll with Mudryk, Nkunku, Jackson. Break the bank for a proven forward
    • Robert de Niro ''Trump does not have one redeeming feature''  
    • So, let's say we sell Sterling - what are good realistic LW for us to sign? Apart from Kvicha and Leao, for whom we would have to break the bank?
    • I think your confusing "most of the Forum" with our 3 or 4 residents with Thier 3 or 4 word posts that are just hear to gaslight. 
    • Yeah, even the ball-winning mid needs to be able to break the lines, progress the ball. I don't think Caicedo is out of his depth and I think he can contribute. Anyway we are locked in with him for 8 years. 
    • Midfield unit looks stronger because of Cucurella tweak. No longer leaving <many> empty spaces to attack at least. Long way to go but last few weeks have been something (except for the Arsenal game)
    • Dont forget Netanyahu was supporting and encouraging people to finance Hamas to divide the Palestinians from the PA.  Hamas are idiots, but Israel with the best security in the World took 8,13 and 20 hours to respond to the incursion points.  
    • The Israelis would just carry on killing, they have said so. Would the jews surrender if they had 34 500 killed 73 000 wounded up to 120 000 buried under rubble... I think a war needs two armies. this is genocide. 96% of deaths before Oct 7th were Palestinians, mainly children
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You