Frank Lampard

the wes

I hope Lampard quits international level because 90% of England fans are tossers if Lampard played for northern ireland or scotland he would be a legend what cracks me up the most is that gerrard is shit for england too so why pick on Lampard

so lads what do you think

P.S. AND 10% ARE Chelsea FANS blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think Lampard should quit to show England how much they'll miss him. He was the only midfielder adding anything in an attacking sense last night and played very well, very solid performance from Frank. He should take a leaf out of Scholes' book and concentrate on club only.

I think Lampard shouldn't be an egotistical prick like Carragher was and quit England for some stupid reason. It should be a privilege to play for your country and I think that's half the problem with the England team, most of the team think they deserve to be there... Lampard probably included.

I think Lampard shouldn't be an egotistical prick like Carragher was and quit England for some stupid reason. It should be a privilege to play for your country and I think that's half the problem with the England team, most of the team think they deserve to be there... Lampard probably included.

Absolutely...

and when you think half the Chelsea fans get on his back for his Chelsea performances atleast twice every season.. you can't really blame the english fans...

which reminds me, it must be about time they started the frank is finished talk.. :whistling:

Guest Lampards Bitch

Well Frank hasn't give up on England so he is hardly being egotistical. I wouldnt blame him if he did drop it. I actually think he does love playing for England or he would of dropped it by now. Of course I am bias towards him but I dont think he is as bad as people make him out to be in the sense of him being greedy and making Chelsea bow to his demands to an extent on his contract. Hell I would make my manager bow to my demands if I could! He isnt the only footballer to hold out talks for ages and ages. If we had lost Frank it would of been stupid. He is one of the best midfielders in the world and I couldnt care less about England to be honest, I only watch for the Chelsea boys. Capello had a go at Joey for not doing what he wanted him to do last night in the game...................well fucking good thing he didnt listen other wise we would of lost points to a part time national team!!!

England is a load of crap. Why the hell would I want to get behind a scruffy, granny shagging shrek look a like in Rooney for a start?

If Frank quit all most fans do would look for someone else to blame for us being crap considering according to some 'fans' its his fault be didnt qualify blah blah

And its good he aint quit,shows he aint letting the so called fans get to him but wouldnt blame him if he did say fuck it.

And I agree lol,I only watch England for Chels players lol.Dont give a monkies if we win or loose cause we're always gana fuck it up at one point,always gana be hype then kinda 'oh we're not as good as people for some think blah blah'

Guest Lampards Bitch

I like Slaven Bilic's view on the England team....... They dont respect the opposition and thats why they loose. I 100% agree with him he also said this bout the World Cup display

"They just didn't play as a group, they played as individuals," added Bilic, who replaced Zlatko Kranjcar after Croatia's failure to reach the last 16 in Germany.

"And I really thought they had a great chance to win the World Cup.

"You can look back now and say the team had had a long season, they were under pressure, there were big expectations on them - but they are all just excuses.

"I couldn't even explain it to my nine-year-old son. I just don't know."

Taken from BBC Sport

I again agree with that.

How do you work that out?? England won last night with out him...............

Oh my god the performance was so poor. If gerrard was playing he would of inspired a massive victory, england will loose agianst the croats with a midfield of barry and lampard.

People hate Lamps cus they often say that he scores soo many goals for Chelsea but doesnt score any for England.

This guy 2 years back was voted the Best English player by the fans one failure in WC and they all came down on him.

Only a matter of time before he keeps scoring those goals for england. and the fans would back him up again.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Oh my god the performance was so poor. If gerrard was playing he would of inspired a massive victory, england will loose agianst the croats with a midfield of barry and lampard.

Gerrard would not of made a difference. Joe Cole made the difference. Gerrard waving his hands in the air and lunging into tackles is not inspirational.

Inspirational is Frank Lampard taking the penalty V Croatia to get us back in the game after Steven 'Im so hard, not scared of anything and inspirational' Gerrard made Frank take the penalty. Hasten to add Gerrard was captain for that game and we lost 3-2 , really inspirational.......................................

Edited by Lampards Bitch

Gerrard would not of made a difference. Joe Cole made the difference. Gerrard waving his hands in the air and lunging into tackles is not inspirational.

Inspirational is Frank Lampard taking the penalty V Croatia to get us back in the game after Steven 'Im so hard, not scared of anything and inspirational' Gerrard made Frank take the penalty. Hasten to add Gerrard was captain for that game and we lost 3-2 , really inspirational.......................................

Gerrard is the complete package he is the all in one midfield player. The best box to box midfield player i have ever seen, he can tackle shoot run with the ball header he is a fighter with ability.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Gerrard is the complete package he is the all in one midfield player. The best box to box midfield player i have ever seen, he can tackle shoot run with the ball header he is a fighter with ability.

I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. I cant be bothered to discuss this topic (Gerrard/Lampard) any more. No one will ever agree on this.

I'll say this once. I hate Gerrard. he is overrated imo. Cant stand the way he is applauded for lunging tackles when that is meant to cut out of the game. Lamps dont even do that he just 'takes' the ball off a player with out lunging in. He vision is shite on the pitch, Lamps has more clinical passing long range wise. Gerrard is a useless captain, for the life of me cant understand why he was given a chance fot England. Like I said hen it came to the point of lose or die he gave the ball to Lampard to take the penalty that would change the game V Croatia......yeh nice one Gerrard so if Frank missed he would be hated for ever more and ickle Stevie didnt want that hanging over his head.......chicken shit if you ask me.

I never have and never will like him the cheating diving scouse prick.

Edited by Lampards Bitch