Clarke quits Chelsea

I dont understand why Clarke who has much more experience than Zola as an an assitant manager at the highest level would want to be an assistant to Zola who has just been an assitant for over a year and that to for Under 21s.

LOL point!

Edited by Gianfranco_Z

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The club have allegedly refused his resignation, but it's only a matter of time. Scolari was round his house last night asking him to stay apparently. He tried to leave before, after giving it all the Chelsea till I die bollocks, and to me with lampard etc it just proves that the only loyal ones to clubs are the fans

Ok So West ham have Zola, and Clarke now. To quote Obama , you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

And a very ugly hammer throwing road digger of a pig at that :smiliecap1:

First of all I am majorly pissed and gutted . This is the news I get to read the moment I wake up and that has spoilt my day already even before I cud brush my teeth. FUCKING HELL!!!

Give the Club a BReak you guys.Clarkey is easily the highest paid assitant manager in the League.

I dont understand why Clarke who has much more experience than Zola as an an assitant manager at the highest level would want to be an assistant to Zola who has just been an assitant for over a year and that to for Under 21s. ISNT THAT LIKE TREATING HIM BADLY?

Had it been Chelsea people(including their own fans) would have slagged them for doing that and would have come up with Chelsea treated him badly.

Oh yes..And I wouldnt have been this pissed had Steve Clarke been appointed as Manager(its understandable) but being an assitant again to someone who has hardly any experience of managing at top level, is ridiculous. That to after snubbing us.

Steve Clarke is a legend, he's 5th in Chelsea's all time appearances and he has been there for years and is very popular not just with the fans but the players as well. And if he does become West Ham's number 2 and he comes back to the Bridge with West Ham he would get a massive round of applause from every fan in that stadium.

Why would he go to West Ham? Zola has limited coaching experience therefore he is going to have a more active role there, and more of an influence on decisions. Being assistant to Scolari however is different. Scolari has to be one of the most experienced managers in the game he's been there and done everything so Clarke is going to have much of a lesser say. Its Zola's first time managing a team so he will try to get as much help and advice from Steve Clarke as he can.