Glad that Peter Kenyon didn't sign Robinho?

the wes

i am sorry lads i am glad that peter kenyon did not help Chelsea sign Robinho today show's is that Robinho is Malouda in disguise the free-kick he hit was a fluke and he was in john terry's back pocket all day

P.S. WHAT DO YOU THINK LADS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course Robinho will be judge because he is dearest player in english football

Dearest player? :huh:

Some players need time to adjust to a new league. Ballack was criticized a lot because he didn't immediately adjusted to us, but he did in the end.

I don't understand why some fans are bashing him (Robinho). He had no choice but to sign for City as it was (very probably) either that or stay in Madrid with them rejecting our offer after his press conference.

If you ask me, the free kick was brilliant and for his debut, he had a good game. He has had one day with his team mates, I would have loved him to join us. So to say what you have said The Wes, seems a bit daft to me, sorry mate, but thats how I see it.

Dearest player? :huh:

Some players need time to adjust to a new league. Ballack was criticized a lot because he didn't immediately adjusted to us, but he did in the end.

I don't understand why some fans are bashing him (Robinho). He had no choice but to sign for City as it was (very probably) either that or stay in Madrid with them rejecting our offer after his press conference.

READ THIS LINK

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1684774.ece MONEY TALKS

If you ask me, the free kick was brilliant and for his debut, he had a good game. He has had one day with his team mates, I would have loved him to join us. So to say what you have said The Wes, seems a bit daft to me, sorry mate, but thats how I see it.
WILL I AM WILLING TO BET ANYBODY THAT JOE COLE SCORE'S MORE GOAL'S THAN ROBINHO

I'd rather we'd signed him, he'd definitely have added something for Chelsea. He might not have looked that special today but neither did Berbatov for United - debut games, especially for big money players with all the pressure on - mean nothing. Wait til the end of the season and see whether theyve earned that price tag.

Decent free-kick from him - although I admit even I was slating him the minute it went in, lol.

I'd rather we'd signed him, he'd definitely have added something for Chelsea. He might not have looked that special today but neither did Berbatov for United - debut games, especially for big money players with all the pressure on - mean nothing. Wait til the end of the season and see whether theyve earned that price tag.

Decent free-kick from him - although I admit even I was slating him the minute it went in, lol.

yip it was a decent free-kick it hit of mikel's head if it didn't hit of mikel head cech would have save it that's why cech and terry was talking to each other after the goal because it was a shit wall

Have to admit I didnt realise it'd clipped Mikel on the way in - just read that somewhere. I wondered what JT and Cech were ranting at, lol. Still a decent free-kick, if it wasnt on target to start with it wouldnt have ended up in the back of the net.

Not to take anything from City but had he signed for us,as they said on the radio he has more world class players to bounce from etc.They're a good side but one player aint gana make them amazing

And as said to be fair its debut day etc but hey we spoiled their party quickly

How can you judge him on one game and especially seeing as it was agaisnt Chelsea. He will need time to adjust to the English game he's not the biggest either and he will need to get stronger.

Some players start and adjust straight away like Deco for instance. Others take time like Ballack and Drogba did.

Id love to have signed him...it would have been easier for him at Chelsea too with more quality players around him.

Edited by carefreeluke

Sorry but that's just typical Sun bollocks and you're silly to have been drawn in by it. All footballers, after having played at the top level for a few years (like Robinho) would have absolutely no problem being able to afford such a watch. So it's hardly indicative of him going to City for money... we'd have probably offered him enough to buy two of those watches a week anyway.

THAT'S WHY FOOTBALL FANS BASH HIM

On that note, several of our players have super expensive cars. LET'S BASH THEM FOR IT!

http://www.automotoportal.com/article/auto...-soccer-players

And if Real Madrid had accepted our offer, I'm sure he would have signed for us rather than City.

Guest Lampards Bitch

We out did them. Simple. We dont need Robinho (and thats what we sung too). It was destined for him to score TBH.

I thought that was one of the better performances so far by the lads. And as for not being bothered about Man City, I am now after yesterday. The fans are a joke they really irriated us yesterday. They seriously thought they were going to thrash us yesterday just buy buying Robinho. Giving large before the game. Never seen so many Brazil shirt in one area (shit hole of an area I hasten to add). They were giving it alot yesterday but we gave it right back. I dont think they realise that if Sparky doesnt get atleast 4th spot he will be out in the summer. Its a consortium of arab owners and by heck are they going to argue on who they want to buy. And when that starts some will jump ship. As for SWP , well I bet he is gutted. Left Chelsea to get more regular play now these arabs bought City and they will by who the hell they like and SWP will not get a look in.

I walked past Kenyon yesterday and Avram Grant. Fucking idiots. Kenyon cant park his Land Rover either, we stood there and watched him struggle.

Also if Robinho was that good, why did they let him go? Why didnt they play him all the time?

he isnt a proven player to be crying over. Christ sake they LOST WITH him we WON with OUT him

Edited by Lampards Bitch

Robinho is a great player and i still wish we had got him. We sold shaun so we would get him and now we're very short on wingers. He is one of the best wingers/attackers around. His team was just simply outclassed yesterday, werent down to him.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Still dont need nessicarily HIM. We can get other players. I dont seriously dont think we have missed out on him TBH. Watched him play for Brazil, spent half his time on the floor.......