cech not taking it lightly

zinctek

just seen cech again say about robinio

what do you think about it cech saying for the 2nd or 3rd time that he said for weeks he wanted to play for us and with in 2 hours he signs for a totally different club? iknow it was down to money at the end of the day but am sure something could have been done.

Lets hope we put him in his place on saturday ( our first match on saturday this season )

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am sure the players are just as bemused as the rest of us as to why a top player would leave Madrid to go to Man City. But this has been discussed at length now, he backed himself into a corner and either Real wouldn't accept our bid or we wouldn't go as high as city.....

Well i am sure the players are just as bemused as the rest of us as to why a top player would leave Madrid to go to Man City. But this has been discussed at length now, he backed himself into a corner and either Real wouldn't accept our bid or we wouldn't go as high as city.....

I think Robinhos in for a shock and bemused as well -he thinks hes joined Manchester United, Hughes hasnt told him yet....

Guest Lampards Bitch

Anyone see the interview Robinho did? He said 'Chelsea made an offer i couldnt refuse and i took it' the the reporter said 'dont you mean Man city? and he was like 'oh erm yeh Man City'