• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The Man U fan looking really happy at the end cracked me up..off celebrating on his own dont think he realised what had just happened

And the fans who left early..missing a last minute goal one thing but missing your team lifting the trophy...stupid

I don't think people are giving Man U enough credit though, have you seen the squad Man United have?, they had there best defender injured Vidic, who for me is the best centre back in the world.

They didn't spend that as much as City have. They've had to play youngsters most of the season fair to play to them, they did really well, yeah they got very lucky at times but still. City have spent miles more than we have, 38 million on Aguero, 30 million on Dzeko, 25 million on Balotelli, Tevez and Adebayor aswell.

Fucking Mancini brings back Tevez when he says he will never play again, also brings back Balotelli when he says he will never play again.

City won it in a poor season and still struggled, and managed to win on goal difference. For me they didn't deserve it.

Fully agreed. As much as I don't like United and Ferguson, what they've done is something to respect and I'm sorry they missed the title for so little to those tarts...

Not going to read these 16 pages as it will inevitably be about Everton winning 3-1 like it is on every other forum ;)

Well done on finishing above liverpool by the way! Great end to the season you guys have had!

Football is unpredictable you say? Five years ago I would probably agree with you.

But now tell me... When can we expect Atletico or Valencia to win La Liga again?

I'm not saying surprises won't happen in future, but will happen much less frequently than before. From game to game we can see surprises more often, but when it comes to winning the League, favourites are pretty strong in both, England and Spain.

TX and Sloth have a point, and the rest of us will see that in 2 or 3 years time.

Two main differences between us and Man City are:

- Man City is learning from our mistakes.

- When Europe crisis hits again unlike Roman those Sheiks will only get richer. (Sounds ugly, I know).

Besides City's loss today against 10 man QPR with all that money spent would have been big blow for their winning mentality from which they wouldn't have been able to recover easily.

On the other hand winning League in this manner is likely to have similar impact but opposite one.

However, if we manage to win on Sunday we would surpass City in success and I'm pretty confident, in winning mentality . That would be big positive blow for our club in every aspect with which City's title couldn't be measured.

We would find ourselves in the pole position again.

I think Spain is the only difference compare to other leagues. They have a duopoly over there.

In Italy is not like that, giving that Juventus won the league with a far lesser budget.

In Germany, Dortmund winning 2 leagues consecutive against the big Bayern.

In England is like that is very competitive league, is not like Spain....well with the exception of United, which is sort of like a Real Madrid/Barcelona figure in itself.