The English Football Thread

Steve

DARK DARK times ahead for Chelsea FC.

City will only strengthen in the summer too, they bypassed the FFP with the etihad deal, it's game over, football is over.

they are not invincible cos qpr almost fight a fine fight with ten men, but i tell you guys who thinks it over for my chelsea cf i think u most think again cos "roman" will for making our team strong for next season

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Let us not forget, we did the same thing. No difference whatsoever.

Exept this time, City have found a way to dominate, which we failed to do. Thanks to that deal, and the current football climate under FFP, they have the monopoly, that's the difference.

Exept this time, City have found a way to dominate, which we failed to do. Thanks to that deal, and the current football climate under FFP, they have the monopoly, that's the difference.

Like Roman knows or cares about FFP. The man has a private army and cruiser missiles on his yachts for fucks sake, they try kicking us out of the CL and he'll invade UEFA HQ.

You have to realise that Roman is one of those incredibly rare humans that are just unstoppable in whatever field they choose. Winston Churchill had it. Mahatma Gandhi had it. Michel Platini most certainly does not.

Like Roman knows or cares about FFP. The man has a private army and cruiser missiles on his yachts for fucks sake, they try kicking us out of the CL and he'll invade UEFA HQ.

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH CAN SUCK MY DICK, IM GONNA KICK HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM.

Why is everyone being so negative? We are in the motherfucking Champions League final so who the fuck cares about Manchester City? :blue scalf:

Some RAWK Poster:

Why would i say that fucking criminal roman abramovich pisses me off, then say fucking arse holes... eh abramovich is one person so why would i say holes.

Stop it, please. We are funded by extremely dubious sources of money. You can't get more criminal than hijacking an oil train to build your fortune, or intimidating your business partner to sell you shares at a discount. An honest businessman, regardless of how wealthy he is, does not employ a 400 strong army.

go and cry with TX you both are making fools of yourselves

No we are just being honest, Shiek learns from Romans mistakes, he will keep Mancini for the long term, as we fucked off Mourinho. Our days were numbered, Cities will go on for ages and we will be seen as just that 'other club' when it comes to City and Chelsea.

Stop it, please. We are funded by extremely dubious sources of money. You can't get more criminal than hijacking an oil train to build your fortune, or intimidating your business partner to sell you shares at a discount. An honest businessman, regardless of how wealthy he is, does not employ a 400 strong army.

No one gets to be that rich by playing it fair and I'm 100% sure you could dig some dirt about every billionaire on Earth. Some people are just jealous about the fortunes of others so they talk shit about them.