• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Why the fuck did he suddenly decide to change that Zouma-Tomori partnership? They did ok together and were building a little bit of chemistry together. To top that, he dropped arguably the better of the two in Tomori for the soft little bitch which is Christensen.

Pulisic could barely walk last 30 minutes but nobody saw that. Why not play Odoi on his preffered left side? 

Thesebquestions need answering from Lampard. 

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Stop defending Lampard by saying it is the defenders who commit the stupid mistakes. It is LAMPARD who is choosing the defenders despite watching them being laughable week in week out. Lampard is the first name to be blamed for our defense issues. Fact.

4th in the PL and have the possibility to go through in champions league. without market and with many youths. calm down here

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I still think if we fix our back line and become more dominant, he'd look fine. 

the back line had nothing to do with that shit pass (which is not the first time)

and he is a pussy cunt in the air

Stop defending Lampard by saying it is the defenders who commit the stupid mistakes. It is LAMPARD who is choosing the defenders despite watching them being laughable week in week out. Lampard is the first name to be blamed for our defense issues. Fact.
We basically have 1 keeper though. Is lampard to blame for kepa fucking it up?

No.

No rudiger as he's out, so realistically all he can do is play tomori which I believe he should have done. But individual mistakes are a fact of life and not on a manager. These are multi million pound players who should be able to complete a simple pass.

Just now, Antonio8 said:

4th in the PL and have the possibility to go through in champions league. without market and with many youths. calm down here

We were 3rd last season whilst playing Europa with pretty much the same squad minus Hazard and Huguain. Transfer ban is not to blame for the shit we are seeing at the back. 

3 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Rookie mistakes like that are not on the transfer ban. Just last season we had a top 4 defence so clearly it's on the coaching 

I also think this shows how good Rudiger is

he was so taken for granted

we all know I am one picky as fuck bitch

well, look at who my favourite player is

We need a composed, calm, confident modern CB to partner Rüdiger. Someone who has complete control of his damn body. Zouma is wild and has no football brain. Constantly getting himself into trouble.

The Aké link is looking more and more appealing.

Just now, Pizy said:

We need a composed, calm, confident modern CB to partner Rüdiger. Someone who has complete control of his damn body. Zouma is wild and has no football brain. Constantly getting himself into trouble.

The Aké link is looking more and more appealing.

Tomori

3 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Why the fuck did he suddenly decide to change that Zouma-Tomori partnership? They did ok together and were building a little bit of chemistry together. To top that, he dropped arguably the better of the two in Tomori for the soft little bitch which is Christensen.

Pulisic could barely walk last 30 minutes but nobody saw that. Why not play Odoi on his preffered left side? 

Thesebquestions need answering from Lampard. 

The only explication is the CL qualification against Lille but even that makes little sense regarding Tomori and Emerson, I understand Jorgingo maybe but the Tomori change is beyond ridiculous.

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

We were 3rd last season whilst playing Europa with pretty much the same squad minus Hazard and Huguain. Transfer ban is not to blame for the shit we are seeing at the back. 

with rudiger for most of the season and an amazing play by hazard. this is for lamps a transitional season, to learn about players characteristics and from january it will be possible to buy adeguate players 

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

It's hardly like we are blessed with a great crop of defensive options though. We are completely hamstrung with Rudiger out the whole season because he would be the defender that defence is built around.

Tomori has been a bit ropey with his form recently. Personally I would persevere with him because I think he's better than Christensen and also he's comfortable playing on the left hand side but I can understand Lampard taking him out for recent games after the City match.

And our two left back options are a joke. Alonso is barely an option and Emerson offers little and got completely annihilated against City the other week.

Unless we start playing even more academy players or change formation to accommodate the defence, I struggle to see what else Lampard can do. 

That defence is patched up with poor squad buys and players that have regressed over the last couple of seasons. It would be even worse if Luiz had stated and we didn't have two promising academy players there who, quite frankly, need a bit more leadership to help guide them.