test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,539 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I've genuinely never seen Spurs fans shit on the club as often as some of you on here.

This use to be the best forum on the net now the atmosphere is completely toxic.

We used to be better though. Even in harsh times, we always strolled past Arsenal or Spuds, now they are genuinely on same level if not better.

Spuds never had high expectations compared to Chelsea, its nowhere near same situation.

We never shat pants playing against Arse, but upcoming finale is serious concern that most would prefer to avoid any humiliation, a very possible scenario.

And this aint some paranoid knee jerk reaction, but the state of our team sadly. 

Most of all, the results are not even the worst part. What is dissapointing is that we used to have top character, something every Chelsea fan was proud of, regardless of the results. Current lot lacks everything and its hard to be optimistic about it. Hell its hard to be proud and respect big parts of the club, from board to players right now. Only few deserve respect realy.

The forum is just a reflection of helpless fans who watch this team fade on so many levels. 

I agree though, in general TC was great place once, but its understandable it has changed. It doesnt help either that many great posters left about same time when our club went to shit. Some probably had other reasons, but certainly not all.

28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I've genuinely never seen Spurs fans shit on the club as often as some of you on here.

This use to be the best forum on the net now the atmosphere is completely toxic.

Why is it toxic? We are not hating on each other, we are all Chels, with different opinions, thats all. Many of us just dont have much hope and confidence we will go high Places under Sarri and under the leadership at board room level. No need to get offended my friend.

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We used to be better though. Even in harsh times, we always strolled past Arsenal or Spuds, now they are genuinely on same level if not better.

Spuds never had high expectations compared to Chelsea, its nowhere near same situation.

We never shat pants playing against Arse, but upcoming finale is serious concern that most would prefer to avoid any humiliation, a very possible scenario.

And this aint some paranoid knee jerk reaction, but the state of our team sadly. 

Most of all, the results are not even the worst part. What is dissapointing is that we used to have top character, something every Chelsea fan was proud of, regardless of the results. Current lot lacks everything and its hard to be optimistic about it. Hell its hard to be proud and respect big parts of the club, from board to players right now. Only few deserve respect realy.

The forum is just a reflection of helpless fans who watch this team fade on so many levels. 

I agree though, in general TC was great place once, but its understandable it has changed. It doesnt help either that many great posters left about same time when our club went to shit. Some probably had other reasons, but certainly not all.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Why is it toxic? We are not hating on each other, we are all Chels, with different opinions, thats all. Many of us just dont have much hope and confidence we will go high Places under Sarri and under the leadership at board room level. No need to get offended my friend.

This isn't just about the Sarri situation, infact its not even the tip of the iceberg. Outside of Conte's first season and the first half of Jose's title season (where not even our version of Claude could have spun any negatives) this place has been pretty toxic probably since the Benitez appointment. Quite frankly I would consider some of the reactions here ott even if we were in Bolton's position.

Constructive criticism is fine, I have had many respectful and thought provoking exchange of views with people that think the opposite to me on subjects (for example before this season I wasn't particularly keen on RLC, but I never at any point called him any names, was praying he proved me wrong which he has and I was very open for a counter arguments), but quite frankly some posts that are seen on here not just on this thread, match threads and certain select player threads would be considered abusive if said to someone for real.

DYC. and kc_blue like this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I've seen City, Arsenal and United fans shit on their own club though.

Here's the difference between us/them and Spuds. We have high standards.

Spuds are a small club with a big stadium. They are currently living a dream right now. That's why you don't see them shit on their own club.

Liverpool would have been a better example, although once or twice I've seen them get mad at their club.

Once we play better attacking, exciting football - this place will be much less toxic.

1905didierblue and Atomiswave like this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

This isn't just about the Sarri situation, infact its not even the tip of the iceberg. Outside of Conte's first season and the first half of Jose's title season (where not even our version of Claude could have spun any negatives) this place has been pretty toxic probably since the Benitez appointment. Quite frankly I would consider some of the reactions here ott even if we were in Bolton's position.

Constructive criticism is fine, I have had many respectful and thought provoking exchange of views with people that think the opposite to me on subjects (for example before this season I wasn't particularly keen on RLC, but I never at any point called him any names, was praying he proved me wrong which he has and I was very open for a counter arguments), but quite frankly some posts that are seen on here not just on this thread, match threads and certain select player threads would be considered abusive if said to someone for real.

We have a certain standard, go lower and we become what Arsenal are etc. You think UTD are content with how abysmal they are top to buttom? Its a standard we ourselves have set. Sure you cant be on top all the time, thats lunacy. But having compentent people goes a long way, vision and insight do lots of good,, proper backing and planning will yield results. And last but not least, some fucking ambition will give you time and good will. We have none of that....im sorry if im pessimistic about it but I cant see where we are heading, can you? And the manager himself is either stupid at this level or he does not know what game management is.....I see no reaction at all when we are stale, which happens most of the times.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

but quite frankly some posts that are seen on here not just on this thread, match threads and certain select player threads would be considered abusive if said to someone for real.

I've been here since 2005 on the old forum. As soon as we had success it attracted people from all over. As we faltered, some left, others expressed vitriol at the club, players. Others on here are just interested in trolling (I tend to get rid of them after a few warnings), and others are just interested in getting 'likes'. Good people have left, and there are still a few around -like yourself TOMO !

-basically it's a microcosm of society. 

Superblue_1986 likes this

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I've been here since 2005 on the old forum. As soon as we had success it attracted people from all over. As we faltered, some left, others expressed vitriol at the club, players. Others on here are just interested in trolling (I tend to get rid of them after a few warnings), and others are just interested in getting 'likes'. Good people have left, and there are still a few around -like yourself TOMO !

-basically it's a microcosm of society. 

At the end of the day we all want our Club to do its best.....some more vocal than others, some more tolerent than others, but the destination is the same, or at least I hope. People coming here for likes, I find it hard that grown ass folks are here for likes, we win and lose nothing if someone has 1m likes or zero.

By the way, some of you are pissed off at our abuse?

Go to RedCafe and OT and see the level of abuse Pogba (their highest goal scorer and assists), Young and Lukaku are getting. It’s worse.

I agree that any kind of abuse is bad, but when you are so frustrated and pissed off to a certain point because you see the same shower of shit over and over, emotions are going to boil over. It's impossible for me to watch a captain sink a ship and just shrug at it.

Add to the fact that you may have opposition fans near you who banter you for these performances (and I’m enjoying singing Oleeee’ss at the wheeeelll! to a United pal at the moment and it ticks him off)

Atomiswave and 11Drogba like this

38 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

At the end of the day we all want our Club to do its best.....some more vocal than others, some more tolerent than others, but the destination is the same, or at least I hope. People coming here for likes, I find it hard that grown ass folks are here for likes, we win and lose nothing if someone has 1m likes or zero.

Like I said there have been trolls here -still are -they crop up when we lose. Soon to be banned. So, no, not everyone here wants our club to do the best, but most do.

1905didierblue and Atomiswave like this

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Like I said there have been trolls here -still are -they crop up when we lose. Soon to be banned. So, no, not everyone here wants our club to do the best, but most do.

Thats sad then my man......you either supportthe cause or you dont.

Fulham Broadway likes this

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

Replace Sarri with Lampard LOL

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this happened and if it does..... we will be fucked for years to come. It will once again delay a proper structure being built at the club. He is nowhere near ready to manage this club. I would laugh with tears of depresssion if that were to happen.

Wouldn't wish such a poison chalice on one of our top legends

DDA and 11Drogba like this

44 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would be a massive mistake to appoint Lamps at this stage in his career. Maybe if he keeps doing well for another 3-5 years. Think he needs to make another step up and prove himself at the level just below us before he can take on one of the world's biggest clubs.

As for sacking Sarri, I just cannot imagine it this summer. Starting over with new tactics and new personell again while everyone around us is stable and just getting better would be stupid. Give him a summer window and another at least half season.

I'll eye Lampard for two more seasons. If he continues to do well, push Derby in to the PL and finish mid-table playing good attacking football, bring him in.

I wish this stuff comes out AFTER the EL final damn it.

One thing is for sure though imo.....with Lamps we will show much more heart and desire, he will command immediate respect. And that goes a long way.

There are rumors that Allegri will be sacked. I think Abramovich is more likely to go for him than Lampard.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

One thing is for sure though imo.....with Lamps we will show much more heart and desire, he will command immediate respect. And that goes a long way.

That sounds a dream, but remember....

♫ Oleee's at the wheeeelll! Tell me how goooood does it feeeellll! ♫ *Ole drives them to the lake*

We don't want that with Lampard.

DDA likes this