Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Each to their own but how about we see what happens in the next two games before turning around to praise Sarri all of a sudden, aye? With everything that has happened this season, we can't rule out the worst until it's over.

That's it. One above Spurs and 2 above Arsenal nothing is set in stone. Could all go wrong last game and be back to 5th. Far from over in this and Europa. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Each to their own but how about we see what happens in the next two games before turning around to praise Sarri all of a sudden, aye? With everything that has happened this season, we can't rule out the worst until it's over.

That went well for an hour... :ph34r:

Just now, Nicco said:

NINTCHDBPICT000387064943.jpg?strip=all&w

old smoker got us over the line

lololol

he is still a stubborn cunt though

made it wayyyyyy too hard and we had mad luck of the other 3 teams collapsing

stlll, if he grabs 3rd place and the EL trophy, all in all a decent season

Just now, Vesper said:

old smoker got us over the line

lololol

he is still a stubborn cunt though

made it wayyyyyy too hard and we had mad luck of the other 3 teams collapsing

stlll, if he grabs 3rd place and the EL trophy, all in all a decent season

He is probably the luckiest coach I have ever seen my whole life. He made so many mistakes, but the other teams did more mistakes, which is insane

i'll save my praise for the Europa League, altough we got top 4, we can count ourselves extremely lucky that other rivals have been shit hence our current position, in normal circunstances we would be sitting in 5th or 6th if our rivals were good enough. I admit i got to hand it to Sarri despite my criticism of him and im not the only one here, he enherited a crap squad and did miracles, lost to City in capital one cup final on pens, finished in top 4, and 90 mins away from a european final, i have to say its a very good 1st season all things considered, but we can't ignore how shit we were for many months and how clueless and predictable we looked, its clear we need a clear out and upgrades, we are simply not good enough to challenge for the title or Champions League with this current lot anytime soon, specially if Hazard leaves, but of course there is still the matter of the transfer ban if it will be lifted or not. Lets wait and see, cheers.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Deluded.

We finished 5th with passive football under Conte, Sarri had the mammoth task of changing the style we've had since over a decade and finished in Top 4. Wake me up when some of you admit this squad is just not good enough for Top 4 anymore, he also developed RLC and CHO so yeah keep grasping at straws.

Just now, Nicco said:

We finished 5th with passive football under Conte, Sarri had the mammoth task of changing the style we've had since over a decade and finished in Top 4. Wake me up when some of you admit this squad is just not good enough for Top 4 anymore, he also developed RLC and CHO so yeah keep grasping at straws.

Sarri isn't to blame for everything but he isn't faultless either. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

Just now, Nicco said:

He developed RLC? Sarri just happens to play only 4-3-3 and that is the only system where  RLC works. Mou wanted him to play as a no. 6,Conte as a striker and th Palace coach asa winger. RLC only needed a coach, any coach that played a 4-3-3 system

Actually, I don´t want so see any more Sarri Ball. Sarri makes just to many mistakes. We desperately need a creative midfielder, but Sarri will never buy one, because of Jorginho. He can´t bench him. If we buy a creative midfielder, he will bench RLC, which would not make much sense, because RLC is the perfect no. 8

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri isn't to blame for everything but he isn't faultless either. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

I never said he is faultless but you along others shitted on him each single week. Just this match I saw someone call Sarri an idiot for not substituting Higuain, after he scored, Giroud came up and was pants. You set an example for the others here by being an Admin.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

I never said he is faultless but you along others shitted on him each single week. Just this match I saw someone call Sarri an idiot for not substituting Higuain, after he scored, Giroud came up and was pants. You set an example for the others here by being an Admin.

This isn't a school classroom, where the teacher has the ability to influence the young students. People are free to express their opinion, so as long as they don't overstep the mark here.