The Conte Thread

On 5/14/2017 at 10:36 PM, Jason said:

A shorter version

Match preparation:

I’ve never seen someone prepare a training session like Conte does. He’s absolutely obsessive: he wants every player to know everything about the opponents. When you get on the pitch to play the match, you are ready for anything. He works on every detail for hours and hours: even how players line up in the penalty area before corners.

Half Time:

We were winning at the end of the first half but we weren’t playing well. Antonio came into the dressing room and was absolutely livid. He demanded that of everyone of us, every player, shouted in front of everyone: “More.”

What to expect from next season?

Even after a victory, he thinks there is always something to improve, even after a win he will have a meeting with the squad and will immediately show the players how and why certain things will have to improve. He will not stop for a second, not even after a 3-0 win.

He always wants a reason to surprise everyone, it is what drives him on.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

“But if there is someone who is happy to focus on his past, then he’s not a winner. He’s a loser. The past is good. The past is beautiful if you won. You can always see your past. But, in the present and the future, what you achieved in the past is not important if you are a winner. If you are a loser then you always stay looking behind you and you won’t win.”

Sounds like what Liverpool and Arsenal are. 

I hope Conte is not so stupid to leave Chelsea for a disgusting team like inter. It would ruin the relationship with the Juventus fans forever and ruin his career. At Chelsea he can lay the foundations for a long domain. Please abramovich buy him all the players he wants and I hope his family moves to London. Chelsea's leadership is confident about succeeding in making a new contract at Conte according to you?

In Terry's video I saw abramovich sing happy Antonio, Antonio I hope it is a good sign.

There is no way is he going to inter, or anyone else for that matter.

I just don't know why ppl are giving these reports any credence, Inter can say all they want to get him, i tell you now it aint gunna happen.

He's at CFC for the long haul, like I mean even Roman is chanting his name:D

and don't forget.

hes1ofus

34 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

There is no way is he going to inter, or anyone else for that matter.

I just don't know why ppl are giving these reports any credence, Inter can say all they want to get him, i tell you now it aint gunna happen.

He's at CFC for the long haul, like I mean even Roman is chanting his name:D

and don't forget.

hes1ofus

Also I do not understand how inter should afford to pay Conte. inter has a turnover of only 200 million euros and the engagement of Conte would weigh on it with Italian taxes for at least 30 million. I hope they are the usual fake news of Italian journalists but that Conte wants the family with him is true.

‘When you have the winning mentality, you want to win every game. Someone that is happy to see his past is not a winner, he is a loser. The past is good; the past is beautiful. You can see your past, but the present and the future is important if you are a winner. If you are a loser you always stay looking behind you and you won’t win.

Antonio Conte

this describes Liverpool and Arsenal fans soooo well :D:D:D