The Mourinho Thread

Yeah but his recent event at Madrid says otherwise.

And you are only good as your last job.

So the comparison with what AVB did here with the senior players, is similar what Mourinho has done at Madrid with Casillas.

Thus, this gets me worries and brings up a red flag.

Ok you worry but I am looking forward to see Jose at Chelsea. Do we have a deal ?

It really makes no sense to go round the circles here.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8697511/Jose-Mourinho-claims-he-has-considered-staying-on-as-Real-Madrid-coach

Jose Mourinho claims he has "considered staying on" as Real Madrid coach

I see this and, for me, it still doesn't change that I believe he's coming back.

"I have considered staying on" - meaning past tense. It's not "I am considering staying on". This is very sly, but it very José. Ambiguous but not so much when inspected closer. He's not lying; I'm sure he has considered staying on, but came to the conclusion he can't. He's not happy.

You also hear about the divides in the Real camp and there is just no way in hell he can stay there. It's just a case of him being respectful and professional (insofar as he can be) while he's still employed by Madrid.

People change, remember Ozil when he arrived to madrid? He was just young prospect, calm and quiet.

I fear once Hazard becomes realy good, he will be ego too especialy with Mou behind him. Just guessing, but that will likely to happen.

Remember Mou and Tito incident? I mean what kind of coach does that to another? He clearly fucked that up and if you are coached by such coach, you know you will change...

Cr, Pepe, etc were egos before, but now whole team got down, probably because of Mou's bad decisions. Benching Casillas. He might be in bad shape, but still a legend.

And i dislke Mou for saying that Ronaldo and casillas are responsible for bad season. Or that real ended Barcas era and all. I mean who wom liga this year? Barca right? How come that Mou can say they ended barca dominance just because he won liga last year.

If there is one player against the coach you know problem is in player, but if whole team is against him then there is something wrong with coach.

However I dont understand, last week Ramos was crying in Mourinhos arms, now they are biggest enemies. I think media is blowing this strory sky high just because of Casillas and Mou rant. And sudenly who team is against Mou like 100n times in last 3 years. And in the end Mou will continue on Real bench...media=shit

Bad shape but still start ahead of a better one in Lopez just because he is a legend? I'm glad you are not our manager.

Barca has won 3 consecutive league titles before Madrid won it last year, that's the definition of "end a dominance", no?

This is ridiculous. LOOOL. You need to go and revise your CFC history. Mid-table before Roman came? Don't be stupid.

Let me help you a bit & all those who think how great Chelsea were.

In the late 70s & 80s, the club spending much of the period in the 2nd Division with large debts.

In the mid-90s foreign stars Zola, Gullit, Vialli helped the club to win FA Cup in 97, their 1st trophy in 26 years.

League Cup in 98 & FA Cup in 00.

The real Chelsea as one of England´s top clubs,,, when Jose came on board & won PL title in 05.

The rest..the club is very much in the thick of things.

LOL at the panic here when Jose said he's thinking of staying at Madrid :lol:

I don't think that means he's 100% staying, but I didn't think he's 100% returning when he made the quotes after the CL exit.

I think he's like 90% out ...

You don't need to help me at all. You need to help your ignorant self if you think CFC were mid-table before Roman came. Go look up our the final positions we finished in before Roman came. That is the most ignorant thing any Chelsea "fan" can say.

You are not reading well.

Over the years, in general, Chelsea were not the top club before Roman came.

Just admit it & don´t be an ignorant.

You are not reading well.

Over the years, in general, Chelsea were not the top club before Roman came.

Just admit it & don´t be an ignorant.

Admit what? You didn't say that - you said Chelsea were mid table before Roman came, and the facts are that we weren't, I merely pointed that out. You need to articulate yourself better and stop acting so ignorant.

Admit what? You didn't say that - you said Chelsea were mid table before Roman came, and the facts are that we weren't, I merely pointed that out. You need to articulate yourself better and stop acting so ignorant.

You still need to learn to read better !

Once you do that, we won´t have these insults & dribbles here.

Now, I hope you know Chelsea were not as good as some of you claimed here.

You still need to learn to read better !

Once you do that, we won´t have these insults & dribbles here.

Now, I hope you know Chelsea were not as good as some of you claimed here.

As has been mentioned, why are you being so ignorant? We're not Man City, aka the club that were bought from the abyss of mediocrity and will forever be in United's shadow. We were a team with a good foundation prior to Roman's arrival. He certainly catalysed us to the very top but the fact is, we weren't a mid-table team.