The Mourinho Thread

my point is that the press keep going on about her and keep failing to mention that Jon ran onto the pitch first, they seem to be just focusing on Eva because she is a female and good looking.

Sky seem to be the only ones that have spoke about both staff members

I won't deny that, but I don't know how that will change the way you evaluate Mourinho's behavior.

I have heard some articles where some are saying Mourinho is angry with the lack of activity in the market. I don't understand this argument. Months ago people were saying Jose had full control of transfer activity.

Many said he was fucking genius because "he" sold Mata, Luiz, Bruyne and Lukaku and "he" bought Fabregas and Diego Costa and "he" still got profit. If he is angry with lack of activity in market, then perhaps he doesn't have full control of situtation, and I don't believe he does, because few clubs in the world allow the manager to have full control in transfer market, but no doubt he really have a word.

He only got himself to blame for the state of current squad.

Why?

If he's not fully incharge like u said, then he's got other people to blame.

I have heard some articles where some are saying Mourinho is angry with the lack of activity in the market. I don't understand this argument. Months ago people were saying Jose had full control of transfer activity.

Many said he was fucking genius because "he" sold Mata, Luiz, Bruyne and Lukaku and "he" bought Fabregas and Diego Costa and "he" still got profit. If he is angry with lack of activity in market, then perhaps he doesn't have full control of situtation, and I don't believe he does, because few clubs in the world allow the manager to have full control in transfer market, but no doubt he really have a word.

He only got himself to blame for the state of current squad.

Mourinho himself has said many times since he's been back that every single transfer and sale is a club decision. He doesn't have sole control over these things.

He's always been active at every club in the transfer market. This is why I continue to believe that he's being told from above to work with the same team and same players. No major spending.

I refuse to believe that a manager as intelligent as José thinks that the exact same squad is enough to win the title again and advance further in the CL. He's being restricted here.

Hopefully his very visible frustration forces the club to back him.

I won't deny that, but I don't know how that will change the way you evaluate Mourinho's behavior.

At the time the was with Jose, until somebody showed me that Hazard did ask me for help. Now i just think the whole thing has been blown out of control by the media and Eva stalkers. I do also believe that Eva should have stayed off Facebook. Nobody knows what has gone on since the game behind doors. Im sure we will find out tomorrow at the PC. For all we know Jose and said sorry to both staff members and all is forgotten

all speaking for Eva and Mou, but what about players ? what they will think from now on when there is a clash? Our coach will decide if i need help from medic or not..

What will think Hazard from situation when he needed a medical support according to all ? Mou hates him and dont send medics - its rly complicated situation.

Those were football words spoken by Mourinho, in Portuguese language.
When say Hazard misses that pen against the Croatian team, anyone is going to lapse into Portuguese.

A cooling off period is called for, to be followed by talks for a negotiated solution.

The whole situation is just idiotic and something that Jose and medical team will solve between themselves easily when tempers aren't hot.

Both Jose and Eva were wrong to make anything public and things like this only add to negative opinion about chelsea.

Still, I feel the whole situation is just the idiotic English and media blowing stuff out of proportion and drowning in money from idiotic readers. Some people just need to get on with their lives...

I'm not even going to bother with all the crap, I'm waiting for Man City game to see our players play and our doctor can be dr House himself if it means he'll do a great job.

Funnily enough, on that special event our medical staff was, in a way, probably understanding football better than mister Mourinho. It is never a good thing to start the season buy losing points, but there are 37 games remaining to do better. So why would anyone risk to un-attend by far our best player in order to potentially get two more points when we desperately need him to get the 111 remaining points ? Especially when the very next game against City is definitely greatly important as they are the more potent title rival ?

It neither was the Champions League final nor was it the last few games of the League. They was no reason to take such a risk. Mr Mourinho can say what he wants regarding our physios, but he would have looked like a proper idiot if Hazard was unavailable for some times — and in this case, it is more than two points that we would lose...

Precisely.

Mourinho let emotions get the better of him, on the very first game of the season, and ironically didn't see the bigger picture that our medical team does by default.

This whole jip between Mourinho and Carneiro needs to be resolved, otherwise this is going to drag on and on, creating nothing but negativity around the club, and it's going to affect our form!

What's really annoying, is that squabbles like this is something that could have easily been avoided had Jose kept his mouth shut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmPaYkQJmfE

The referee asked our medical staff to come onto the field. Twice.

Also look at how Hazard is lying there on the ground. There's just no way anyone (neither Mourinho or the medical staff) could have known he wasn't seriously injured.

It is pointless continuing this discussion imo, there will always be 2 sides who keep defending their point. The Mourinho fans won't stop and will keep coming with reasons to defend while others will also try to condemn Jose and defend Eva overboard perhaps ignoring Fearn who also got little to no mention at all so far.

Even nowadays controversial figures like Hitler, Stalin...etc are getting defended by some people(Neo Nazi, communists and other minority groups) even though they are almost universally condemned, it is just nature of a debate. There will always be 2 sides for everything so we might as well just leave it before it starts going in circle again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmPaYkQJmfE

The referee asked our medical staff to come onto the field. Twice.

Also look at how Hazard is lying there on the ground. There's just no way anyone (neither Mourinho or the medical staff) could have known he wasn't seriously injured.

The video title - Eva CORNEIRA... :doh: