The Mourinho Thread

Done deal:

-Scolari returning to Chelsea, and will bring Avran Grant as assistant manager. Abramovic is planning Neymar, Robinho and Mineiro as a gift.

Hahahaha, Bild?

At least Brazil would be back on track to not failing big time in 2014!

:lol:

btw on that Klopp on Mourinho talk that was revealed by Bild - rubbish :(

Quotes from Klopp

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/04/29/3939344/klopp-denies-leaking-mourinho-job-info

Its not a surprise. Those "comments" were unprofessional, and not what you would associate with someone like Klopp.

btw on that Klopp on Mourinho talk that was revealed by Bild - rubbish :(

Quotes from Klopp

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/04/29/3939344/klopp-denies-leaking-mourinho-job-info

Hardly a surprise and I'm not even sure whether Mourinho had actually said to Klopp that he's returning here!

Hardly a surprise and I'm not even sure whether Mourinho had actually said to Klopp that he's returning here!

Of course he wouldn't. Mourinho's is smarter than to be that obvious, to tell a fellow manager what his plans are. But José is the type to leak something through the media - which may not be true - just so he can use it to his advantage. The man loves to be talked about.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2013/04/29/3940582/mourinho-i-never-told-klopp-i-was-going-to-chelsea?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"I never told Klopp that I was going to Chelsea," Mourinho said at a press conference.

The 50-year-old then went on to state that the outcome of the tie against Borussia Dortmund will not influence his decision on his future.

"My future doesn't depend on what happens Tuesday," he continued.

"Will it be my last game? I am only thinking about the match against Dortmund. It's the most important game of the past 10 years for Madrid. My future is not on my mind."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/10025626/Real-Madrid-v-Borussia-Dortmund-Jose-Mourinhos-future-hangs-in-balance-as-Spaniards-face-European-exit.html

Chelsea remain among the clubs who could make an offer for Mourinho, whose representatives, led by agent Jorge Mendes, have already held talks with Paris Saint-Germain as they gauge the interest in their high-profile client.

Another former Chelsea manager, Carlo Ancelotti, is expected to leave PSG at the end of this season and could take over at Real Madrid who have also considered Tottenham Hotspur head coach Andre Villas-Boas.

It is understood that Mourinho would still prefer a return to Stamford Bridge despite having been given little encouragement since he first registered his interest. His initial demands were rejected by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, who sacked him in 2007.

Real trail Dortmund 4-1 ahead of the semi-final second leg at the Bernabéu on Tuesday after Jürgen Klopp’s side outplayed them last week.

The likelihood is that Mourinho will leave Real this summer but despite lobbying for a return to Chelsea the Blues have held talks with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini, the favourite to succeed interim manager Rafael Benitez.

The English-speaking Chilean, 59, is highly regarded and has also been linked with Manchester City who are still set to review Roberto Mancini’s future at the end of this campaign.

Mourinho had appeared to have been ruled out of the running – the other candidate who has been mentioned most strongly in Chelsea circles is Everton manager David Moyes – after demanding £12 million a year, control over transfers and also a get-out if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League this season. But that may no longer be the case.

Mourinho will have to lower his demands if he is to be considered by Abramovich and it would still take quite a change of heart of the Russian billionaire to welcome him back. The Portuguese does have strong support from within Chelsea and from those close to Abramovich and there have been suggestions that Pellegrini may now not be such a strong favourite.

Last week German newspaper Bild claimed that Mourinho’s return to Chelsea had been agreed. This is not thought to be accurate, and has been denied from within the London club, but there does seem now to be more hope for his supporters.

The article say Pellegrini is the favourite, but there are suggestions that he is not such strong favourite.

Mourinho have been rulled out of the running, but that may no longer be the case.

The truth is that no one nows whats on Roman's mind, and people saying Mourinho back to Chelsea is a done deal are fools, and people saying otherwise are as fool as well.

But imo Guus Huddink, Jupp Heynckes or Pellegrini will manage Chelsea next season.

The truth is that no one nows whats on Roman's mind, and people saying Mourinho back to Chelsea is a done deal are fools, and people saying otherwise are as fool as well.

So everyone is a fool? :lol: Haha, you crack me up Henrique. Never change.